**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you be favour of Battlegrounds tournaments by star rarity?

Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Just curious if the community would be in favour of separate tournaments by rarity eg. Restricted to 1-3 stars, 4-5 stars & 5-6 stars to improve matchmaking. The lower the rarity tournament, the lower the rewards, not unlike how Sectors in Incursions have different reward payouts.

Evidently, there’s still players who sandbag their roster and this would limit them somewhat. It could also be more interesting as it would give us a chance to use 4* champs again & keep 5* relevant for when 7* champs are released.

Thoughts? Please add comments if you have a different suggestion. Thanks!

Would you be favour of Battlegrounds tournaments by star rarity? 37 votes

Yes, I’m for separate Battlegrounds tournaments by star rarity
54%
bhuv9191TheVyrusBrandonmballouyuwSaske97Giantwalrus56Hck_J4k0bzGiuliameijKAYDAMasterzxProYodabolt21StarSmasher2001BobsTheOriginalMookГоцулAdam121Dude17DoosraWolfx95Shadowrises 20 votes
Neutral. I have no opinion either way
10%
Hort4LilMaddogHTStellarReignkingTW 4 votes
No, I want to keep the current Battlegrounds structure
29%
xNigXSquadGarlopseudosaneRockyshockyFabwiziTheBair123willrun4adonutRudolph_RaindeerTribalChiefFrançois88 11 votes
No, but I have another suggestion (in the comments)
5%
Ironman3000Shad0w_Monarch_01 2 votes

Comments

• Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    No, but I have another suggestion (in the comments)
    That too easily manipulated. Just start titles in different tiers and have people only within their tiers.
  • No, but I have another suggestion (in the comments)
    Dude17 said:

Just curious if the community would be in favour of separate tournaments by rarity eg. Restricted to 1-3 stars, 4-5 stars & 5-6 stars to improve matchmaking. The lower the rarity tournament, the lower the rewards, not unlike how Sectors in Incursions have different reward payouts.

Evidently, there’s still players who sandbag their roster and this would limit them somewhat. It could also be more interesting as it would give us a chance to use 4* champs again & keep 5* relevant for when 7* champs are released.

Thoughts? Please add comments if you have a different suggestion. Thanks!

I wish the champs available for drafting is made fair. Sometimes the opponent gets very string and high rated champs like 6* r2,r3 etc and at the same time the player gets 4* or the low ones in the deck
  • Adam121Adam121 Posts: 47
    Yes, I’m for separate Battlegrounds tournaments by star rarity
    I absolutely would be but this would take way too long and cause many issues that I don’t want to be bothered by anymore
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Nah i stopped investing on 5* long long ago
  • Yes, I’m for separate Battlegrounds tournaments by star rarity
    Or just limit the battleground to 3* only, Champions which everyone have, no possibility to sandbagging (maybe), leave the same points and rewards so then we will reward people who really know how to fight putting everyone on the same level. This will be a real battleground where if you're a PPW player your purchase will not help you
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Only way it could work imo is if it was an option you chose, so search for a match with 4* etc etc

I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't have any champs ranked up Lower than a 5*