Scarlet Witch Classic 6* Nexus Question

Cjtwich16Cjtwich16 Member Posts: 35
If I choose mystic for the eop rewards nexus crystal, will Scarlet Witch (Classic) be in the crystal?

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,236 ★★★★
    I think the class nexus have the champs released in the basic pool usually. Might be wrong, but if they are she wont be in there. The dual class had hulking in the preview but he hits he basic pool next month so never easy to follow the logic
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    SandeepS said:

I think the class nexus have the champs released in the basic pool usually. Might be wrong, but if they are she wont be in there. The dual class had hulking in the preview but he hits he basic pool next month so never easy to follow the logic

Hulkling is in the basic pool now
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Sw classic wont be in basics or any other crystals till she goes into the featured and when that featured ends

Edit: as im well aware no clue if thats changed or not as i know they had an update of the ones previously werent in basics after featured ends are now in basics but not sure with if new ones are
  • RotellyRotelly Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Sw classic wont be in basics or any other crystals till she goes into the featured and when that featured ends

Edit: as im well aware no clue if thats changed or not as i know they had an update of the ones previously werent in basics after featured ends are now in basics but not sure with if new ones are

Champs are now introduced into 6* basic when they are introduced into 5* and not based on when the 6* featured is complete. Legacy champs like SW are the exemption to this and would most likely follow the 6* featured arena run completion
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Ok so i was thinking right then that she wont be in basics till whenever she goes into featured and when that ends
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Im going mystic, will let you know lol