My friend cheated in incursions

Dalek_sec123Dalek_sec123 Member Posts: 10
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi all,

I was playing incursions with my friend and she told me she was spending units to carry me to zone 9 sector 25 to get the awakening gem as I had died and I am broke in game. Will I banned for her cheating? she later admitted to using mods to get the awakening gem
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DoosraDoosra Member Posts: 359 ★★★
    Wow, so you thought people can take zone 20-25 boss without reviving with linked nodes?
  • Dalek_sec123Dalek_sec123 Member Posts: 10
    Doosra said:

Wow, so you thought people can take zone 20-25 boss without reviving with linked nodes?

they said they spend a lot of money on units and i knew they had about 11k units in their account
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Are you still friends?
  • Dalek_sec123Dalek_sec123 Member Posts: 10

Are you still friends?

Well I know it is a game but i am very annoyed as i am at risk of losing my account
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Sector 25, zone 9
    Bro You are from future!!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    Did you cheat? Does not sound like it.

• KiptonadeKiptonade Member Posts: 225 ★★★
    I think the fairest thing to do is roll the OPs account back to before the incursion started and ban the other one. Unless of course there is evidence that the OP knew what was going on and actively participated in full knowledge.
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Member Posts: 118
    Kabam doesnt care about U,so U will be banned too
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★

Hi all,

I was playing incursions with my friend and she told me she was spending units to carry me to zone 9 sector 25 to get the awakening gem as I had died and I am broke in game. Will I banned for her cheating? she later admitted to using mods to get the awakening gem

1) imo don’t air laundry. Kabam would catch her potentially without the need for you to single her out.

2) if you tattle on your friends, you won’t have friends for long

3) this is why daleks can’t have nice things.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 831 ★★★★
    All I'll say is battlegrounds.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hi all,

1) imo don’t air laundry. Kabam would catch her potentially without the need for you to single her out.

2) if you tattle on your friends, you won’t have friends for long

3) this is why daleks can’t have nice things.
    How to be wrong in 3 steps.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    The first 2 are opinions. Assuredly and I won’t represent them otherwise. But that’s the reflection of my life experience. Like it. Don’t like it. History can’t be altered. Even with good intentions, people don’t get easily over feelings of betrayal.

And the daleks have lost. Like every single time. The doctor always beats them.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey @Dalek_sec123, we only take action against players who we've found to have cheated. As long as you haven't violated our Terms of Service in any way, you have nothing to worry about.
This discussion has been closed.