**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,292 ★★★★★
I uninstalled this game about two years ago but reinstalled it recently after watching a couple of videos about the the new game modes and quests and stuff which looked quite interesting. Today I had my first Battlegrounds matches and... I'm just wondering how nobody at Kabam has realized how flawed the system is. I've barely completed Act 5 Chapter 3 with a few rank 4 5* yet I've been facing Thronebreakers who have half their deck full of rank 3 6* and the other half 1* just so they can get easy fights all day. Game mode is completely unplayable at the moment for me, hope they're planning on doing something about this cause yikes

Comments

• Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 130
    Kabam you need to ban the cheaters
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Welcome to week 1 of the season. If you want fair matches, then you're going to want to wait a couple of weeks for the strong players to have moved on. This will dramatically increase your chances of fairer matches. Granted it would be nice we had people of different progressions start at different places in victory track just to make the first couple of matches easier, but I doubt they will do that.

Well yeah that's what I'm going to do since I don't really have a choice... Still though, terrible design which is a shame because the idea of facing other people in real time is great
  • Options

Cheaters in battlegrounds

I mean, I wouldn't call them cheaters. It's just the game mode itself, it's got terrible design and they only thought about top players when they created it
  • Options
    Akr1959Akr1959 Posts: 8

How can i compensate these?please make the right petition for being unfair opponent especially in battleground
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Sorry but I'm so sick of several posts a day popping up complaining about BG matchmaking. If everyone is fighting for same rewards that are based on progressing through BG and for same rewards why should matchmaking he based on anything other than tier in such as bronze, silver, etc?

Despite this, kabam 100% has BG roster rating strength as a factor in matchmaking. This is especially true in lower tiers like bronze and silver. In bronze and silver when I ran my normal roster, I got matched with nothing but others with roster full of 6* r3 and r4s. I switched my roster to all low 5* stars and 4 stars and got matched with others with similar roster strength.

Those who are getting bad matchups have likely progressed to a tier higher than they belong. The higher tier you get to, the less lower BG rating accounts and more likely that those who were getting easier matchups will start getting harder matchups.
  • Options

Sorry but I'm so sick of several posts a day popping up complaining about BG matchmaking. If everyone is fighting for same rewards that are based on progressing through BG and for same rewards why should matchmaking he based on anything other than tier in such as bronze, silver, etc?

Despite this, kabam 100% has BG roster rating strength as a factor in matchmaking. This is especially true in lower tiers like bronze and silver. In bronze and silver when I ran my normal roster, I got matched with nothing but others with roster full of 6* r3 and r4s. I switched my roster to all low 5* stars and 4 stars and got matched with others with similar roster strength.

Those who are getting bad matchups have likely progressed to a tier higher than they belong. The higher tier you get to, the less lower BG rating accounts and more likely that those who were getting easier matchups will start getting harder matchups.

You're sick of seeing people complain about not being able to play the game because the matchmaking system is a joke?
    Why should it be based on anything other than tier? Because stronger players can easily abuse this by doing what I just explained what part of that are you unable to process?

Good for you but you're not the only one playing this game dude. This isn't "if it doesn't happen to me, it doesn't happen to anyone else", that's a very selfish way of thinking and people have a right to complain of it's happening to them. I bet you're just having fun doing this bs to other weak players and just don't want it to change cause you want easy fights.

Higher tier? I'm literally bronze 2 and I'm facing players who certainly do not belong in bronze with those rosters (compared to mine of course). I just told you I started playing yesterday and that's all I've been getting making it impossible for me to play. Imagine defending bad game design and being mad at other people for complaining about it
  • Options

You're sick of seeing people complain about not being able to play the game because the matchmaking system is a joke?
    Why should it be based on anything other than tier? Because stronger players can easily abuse this by doing what I just explained what part of that are you unable to process?

Good for you but you're not the only one playing this game dude. This isn't "if it doesn't happen to me, it doesn't happen to anyone else", that's a very selfish way of thinking and people have a right to complain of it's happening to them. I bet you're just having fun doing this bs to other weak players and just don't want it to change cause you want easy fights.

Higher tier? I'm literally bronze 2 and I'm facing players who certainly do not belong in bronze with those rosters (compared to mine of course). I just told you I started playing yesterday and that's all I've been getting making it impossible for me to play. Imagine defending bad game design and being mad at other people for complaining about it
    Show a screenshot of these horrible matches your complaining about in bronze.
  • Options

Why would I waste my time showing you, a Paragon, evidence. Of course you don't want the system fixed, and me showing screenshots isn't going to change that, if they fix it you're no longer going to get nearly automatic wins every single time lol
  • Options

Why would I waste my time showing you, a Paragon, evidence. Of course you don't want the system fixed, and me showing screenshots isn't going to change that, if they fix it you're no longer going to get nearly automatic wins every single time lol
    Your not because you don't have any. In lower leagues they are matching up very similar BG ratings together. I'm Paragon and I'm getting matched up with other paragons 99% of the time when running my main champs. When I switch it up and run my 4*s I get matched with lower players with similar BG team rating.

The matches stay very similar in BG team rating/prestige until you hit higher tiers, and by then you have no business being in those higher tiers to begin with. Your inability to show any screenshots of what you keep saying is a big issue just proves your full of it. You can you not even have one piece of proof on something your proclaim as a massive and widespread BG issue?
  • Options

Your not because you don't have any. In lower leagues they are matching up very similar BG ratings together. I'm Paragon and I'm getting matched up with other paragons 99% of the time when running my main champs. When I switch it up and run my 4*s I get matched with lower players with similar BG team rating.

The matches stay very similar in BG team rating/prestige until you hit higher tiers, and by then you have no business being in those higher tiers to begin with. Your inability to show any screenshots of what you keep saying is a big issue just proves your full of it. You can you not even have one piece of proof on something your proclaim as a massive and widespread BG issue?
    Trust me, I would've taken those screenshots yesterday if I would've known a donut was going to come and tell me I'm lying even though I'm clearly not the only person with this problem. Next time it happens I'll make sure to take those screenshots though. Also, the reason I'm proclaiming it a massive and widespread issue is because there's loads of other people complaining about it just like me. Same people you spent attacking all day because you don't want the issue fixed of course, you just want your free rewards by doing nothing. Figures