**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am so happy about my biggest ever opening in the 4 years i have been in this game (played for 2yr)

I just can't express my happiness, I don't even know if this opening is worth that happiness so I reached out here to know more about the champs that I got now who were released or got better or worse when I was away and does make any changes to my planned upgrade (r5 my nick).

Comments

• Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Captain marvel movie is a good one, aegon really needs a dip and high sig to be good.

They’re both great, just a little behind the times .
    Aegon is more for long content, but he has mostly been surpassed by Hercules, as aegon is a glass cannon (breaks pretty easily) .

Mother 5* knull and mr negative are good fun champs.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    if you’re happy, you’re happy

congrats!!🥳🎉🎉

(also you pulled and duped mister negative? niceeee)
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Cap Marvel is great, but the indestructible from dupe is really nice to have.

Knull is bomb and doesn’t need the awakening, negative is bomb and the awakening and high sig is super useful so congrats.

Aegon is still one of the most well rounded champs in game imo. He most definitely needs the dupe and a decent sig, but I have like 120 6* champs and am still missing him so congrats. He is one of the best (Stryfe is good, but just different, and of course Herc is the bomb, but still) at long-form content but he really can still shine in short because the grand majority of his abilities and solid damage unlock after a single fight in any worthy content.

Overall, pretty solid!

Edit: didn’t even see Tigra, she’s a beast if you can learn her playstyle! Have her at R4 6*.