**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Strikers

If striker's are coming to game can we choose to turn them on or off I really don't want striker's so will it be optional like the sp3 & global chat & other stuff or do we have to suffer it if we want it or not?

Comments

• KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Wait.... sp3 is optional? We can turn off sp3?? I've been playing this game for a long time and I still use sp3s all the time!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    The way they worked a few months ago was that the button was there but you didn’t need to use it. I assume it’ll work in a similar way
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Kylo said:

Wait.... sp3 is optional? We can turn off sp3?? I've been playing this game for a long time and I still use sp3s all the time!

sp3 animation can be skipped
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★

If striker's are coming to game can we choose to turn them on or off I really don't want striker's so will it be optional like the sp3 & global chat & other stuff or do we have to suffer it if we want it or not?

Strikers are going to be a part of the relics. So don't equip any relics I guess.