**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So you’re telling me this is allowed

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion

Comments

• TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Allowed? Yes
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    It’s not really intended, but it’s not against the rules really. There are already a couple long threads of strong opinions on this, so I won’t add too much more.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Matchmaking should be based on total base rating, not the deck.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Define allowed. While it's not prohibited in the mechanics, it's certainly not in the spirit of fair play, so I suspect it is something they will discuss.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Why do people use 2 stars instead of 1 stars?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Yes, and that's fun.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    -.-
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Don’t worry. They did fix this last season. He just gimped himself and didn’t help who he got matched against
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Can't believe people aren't embarrassed to be doing that. It's so pathetic

Are you surprised? People will always try and find the easiest way to get the best they can whether it’s morally right to do so or not.
    Morally right? I have no skin in the game currently in BGs as I haven't been running them, but you are saying it is immoral to put 2*s in your card deck? How?? 🤷‍♂️
  • Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Well don’t know what they fixed but I went from matching paragon players pretty close to my level of 2.2m rating and 4 6r4, some 6r3-2 and a few 5* in my deck to facing 3.5-4m accounts with 10ish 6r4’s and the rest all 6r3.

Just odd and I’m only at the gold1 level, not like I’m in the higher tiers of victory track
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 257 ★★
    If this is a problem then what about sandbagging in arena? I has been going on forever.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Interesting side thought. You only actually use 6 of your 7 drafts….

Carry on…
  • They really should have made different leagues. They could have made a 5 & 6* league with top rewards and a 4* and below league with lesser rewards. People would still be sandbagging with R1 5* but the advantage of doing something like that would be significantly lessened making it a less attractive tactic for people to exploit.

I do take pleasure in winning matches in 2 seconds without modding when playing against these clowns: