**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom do you use more often?

Veto87Veto87 Posts: 23
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Which of these characters do you use more in all types of content (AW, AQ, AOL, BG, Acts)?

Whom do you use more often? 97 votes

Professor X
11%
Emil_Limsonphil56201PrentexPraneeth_SP616Soyheyor123TRDSJBHJ12345___SirGamesBondwillrun4adonutRefuse007BishopVeto87 11 votes
CGR
88%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaBitterSteelMagicBentonbenshbIl_CuocoDrenlinzuffyphillgreenRagnarok13Bpn88855Total_Domin01Lucky7LucianoRickGrimes_King73Moosetiptronic10or_StrongCap366KisHinShinobiGuyGogeta91199 86 votes

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yes.

I mean, they do different things.

CGR, immunities, armor break, power gain, pew, pew, fight over.

Prof X: power control, miss, (small build up), pew, pew, fight over
  • Veto87Veto87 Posts: 23
    Professor X

Yes.

I mean, they do different things.

CGR, immunities, armor break, power gain, pew, pew, fight over.

Prof X: power control, miss, (small build up), pew, pew, fight over

Yeah, I agree with you. And I know that this is very skewed to the content. I'm not asking who is better just who is used more by you)
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    CGR
    I use CGR all the time. He’s a good all rounder; immunities and deals decent damage.
    I barely use Prof X.
  • I use Neither
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    CGR
    Prof x is great for bigger health pools like aol or tricky fights, cgr is great for shorter fights where you can safely land 5 hit combo (no evade/miss, wich are countered by prof). Daily cgr for fast fights, professor for fun
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    CGR
    Have both as duped 6*, never use prof x outside of arena. Use cgr everywhere unless buffs/debuffs are punished or 5 hit combos wont work.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 882 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    CGR
    Use both in EQ and based on the content. I feel like when it works with CGR, there’s no one better. This month’s EQ is literally done with one or two specials. Professor X is great and all but feel like he can’t take as many hits as CGR (he has armor).
    Have both 6* rank 3 but X is awakened.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 348 ★★★
    Professor X
    Veto87 said:

Which of these characters do you use more in all types of content (AW, AQ, AOL, BG, Acts)?

I don't like CGR and couldn't be bothered to use him. Professor X is rank 4, so that probably says how much I use him.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I don't have any of them in higher rarity 🥲
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    CGR
    I don’t have prof x🌝