**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds is rigged

Seriously my r3 6* corvus losing to a r4 5* red mags, or my r5 5* dragonman losing to r5 magic, no way.

Comments

• Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Not necessarily. There are many factors as to why your champs are losing to lower-tier champs. For instance, I can easily solo an R4, 6-star Thing using a max 5-star Galan. How? Galan's Harvest ability can bypass Thing's safeguard mechanic.

Perform a few medium hits, reach SP3, follow it up with an SP1, and watch Thing's health plummet.

It's all about how well you know your champs.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Im not even gonna say the full phrase.. im just gonna say "git"
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited October 2022

first of all corvus is metal why the heck would u use him vs mags secondly [needless name-calling]

Relax, no need to call him names. People play at varying levels of commitment. Not everyone has an encyclopediac database of information regarding each character.
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

first of all corvus is metal why the heck would u use him vs mags secondly [needless name-calling]

Relax, no need to call him names. People play at varying levels of commitment. Not everyone has an encyclopediac database of information regarding each character.
    yeah i got that i just translated the word from arabic and it is used in jokes here did not meant to insult anybody i am truly sorry
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Git gud