**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules not whitelist?

CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★

Spiderman 2099 and ghost are on whitelist??? All war i been on even before the whitelist/blacklist , they banned hercules so why is it hercules not on whitelist? Also i never found alliance that i up against banned spiderman 2099 and ghost

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    I'm ignorant what does this mean
  • Options

The whitelist is whoever was blacklisted the previous season. S99 and Ghost were the most banned in Season 36, so they were blacklisted for Season 37 which means they will be whitelisted (can’t be banned) for Season 38.

Herc are the one most banned in last two season
  • Options
    StarLordWho_1StarLordWho_1 Posts: 39

The whitelist is whoever was blacklisted the previous season. S99 and Ghost were the most banned in Season 36, so they were blacklisted for Season 37 which means they will be whitelisted (can’t be banned) for Season 38.

Well, clearly not. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Again, the whitelist is directly related to the blacklist. Since he was not on last season’s blacklist, he won’t be on this season’s whitelist. That’s how it works. It’s not based on your alliance’s individual experience, it’s based on the entire game. You can disagree with accurate information all you want, but the information given isn’t wrong just because it isn’t what you want to be true.
  • Options
    okay maybe something i miss understood, need to delete this post wahahah
  • Options
    Your issue is that tier 1 exists. Human torch and herc were most banned the first season they implemented this. However in lower tiers, only Human torch was the most banned. Now all the top alliances in the game can't ban herc for 2 seasons. This means herc will never get blacklisted in lower tiers since higher tiers aren't banning him. The only thing I find fishy was that doom was second most banned, this whole season I rarely saw doom get banned.

Hope this clears up your confusion
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

Wow wow wow .. kp an doom are the heads of my 2 attack teams this seasons should be lovely lol .. I run paths 9 & 4 whichever has easier defenders on the day goes to my alt my main takes the harder path no kp no doom gonna be rough

Good thing for ghost
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    if i recall a champ cannot be white listed or black listed back to back. it has to have a grace period which is a whole seasons worth of time.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Your issue is that tier 1 exists. Human torch and herc were most banned the first season they implemented this. However in lower tiers, only Human torch was the most banned. Now all the top alliances in the game can't ban herc for 2 seasons. This means herc will never get blacklisted in lower tiers since higher tiers aren't banning him. The only thing I find fishy was that doom was second most banned, this whole season I rarely saw doom get banned.

Hope this clears up your confusion

Thanks