Why is Paunisher the uncollected Arena Crystal Hero?

While marvels iconic heros and top sellers are well known, why is the Punisher the hero in the uncollected arena crystal...
He is a great hero, and very nice that he got fixed a couple of updates ago.. but for uncollected, I would think/suggest a more iconic character is the top price... i.e. Thor (R) 5*... or SpiderMan (Stark).... or a Thanos even...
the odds in getting them is less than 1/5000... (literally I tested it)
Comments.?

Comments

• SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    Just like Immortal Ironfist it's just a way to have a character be unique to certain game modes and crystals.

For example, you cannot get Rhino, Red Cyclops, or Ronan as 4 stars unless you complete Realm of Legends. So, if you are a collector and want every star version of every character you can get your hands on it requires you getting the Uncollected title and opening lots of arena crystals.

I think Kang and Thanos were also rewards for various things (including alliance gifting one year), but you can't get them anywhere else in the game.
  • TorloTorlo Member Posts: 7
    I understand and agree there are certain goals to achieve to get specific characters... a little change once in a while on the available characters make it a bit more fun, especially when you are grinding to get enough battle chips for 5-10 crystals... just refresh it.. or plug In temporary... shoot a red deadpool for 48 hrs ...
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Member Posts: 721
    I guess they wanted to make him special. Probably because you need a lot of endurance to go through so much arena battles just like how Punisher can take so much hits.
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,218 ★★★★
    I rather agree though. New crystal, new champ. Add Dr. Doom as a tech! ( don't know when in the F-4 timeline his powers became a cosmic thing but in the beginning it was tech.)