**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A bit nervous

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys! I hope everyone is having a fine day. I need a little suggestion.
I am going to take superior Kang boss, a little nervous though. Have 2500 units and few revives as backup. Should I pick iBom for choice node or I am also thinking Odin. (Ref: MCOCNOOB)
As always, thanks for your suggestion and tips!

Comments

• NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
    If you have thor ragnorok, you should bring him in for his synergy with ultron. Ultron is going to be your mvp and the fight should be relatively simple with him. If you end up dying with ultron, just use a 40% revive or 20% and 2 level 3 health pots to trigger his regen. I think the best play is to boost and just throw ultron at the boss cause Ultron makes this fight ridiculously easy. If you dont have thor ragnorok, just bring in anyone who can help ultron get through the fight faster/safer (Odin/heimdal/nick fury).
    For the fight itself, you should prob use all of your remaining champions that isn't Ultron or Human Torch to fight him first to make sure you kind of know what you are doing and get comfortable with your rotations. I would probably bring in Human torch last so you have the most experience fighting him as Human Torch can do a lot of damage if he lives longer due to kang doing energy damage. But honestly, once you get use to the fight, Ultron should probably be able to get kang to super low hp or get the solo.

P.S If you are running suicides, I believe Kang can completely shut down the healing from it so your HT will prob die really quick so if you are running suicide, Ultron is your only bet. If not ignore this.

But ye that is really all there is to it. Good Luck with your fight.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    NIOBBB said:

For the fight itself, you should prob use all of your remaining champions that isn't Ultron or Human Torch to fight him first to make sure you kind of know what you are doing and get comfortable with your rotations. I would probably bring in Human torch last so you have the most experience fighting him as Human Torch can do a lot of damage if he lives longer due to kang doing energy damage. But honestly, once you get use to the fight, Ultron should probably be able to get kang to super low hp or get the solo.

P.S If you are running suicides, I believe Kang can completely shut down the healing from it so your HT will prob die really quick so if you are running suicide, Ultron is your only bet. If not ignore this.

But ye that is really all there is to it. Good Luck with your fight.

Thanks a lot mate, your both tips came in handy, I swapped thor rags with magneto at the choice node. You are absolutely right, I started with B widows to get hang of the routine and it took a couple of revives to understand it. The fight itself is not challenging or hard, it was fun instead, I only messed up a few times in 3rd and 4th phase where 2 actions were banned, I forgot many times :lol: with slow and fast forward specials. I ended up using few revives, but Ultron was MVP all the way. I forgot to take screenshots of all the 6* basic opening but I did for the nexus and here it is....
    Need your suggestions for next rank up :blush:
    Should I awaken him and take him to r3 or wait for Hercules or CGR? I have all 3 of them 5* r5. Plus I have Knull.
    Thanks again for your kind suggestions @NIOBBB
    PS: I got Angela, GHulk and Invisible woman from basic.

@ZAHIDMALIK1588 Congrats on beating 8.1! Angela, Ghulk and Hyperion are amazing pulls. As for Rank ups, personally I feel like it boils down to how much sig stones you are willing to invest in the character. If you are willing to invest enough sig stones to bring someone to sig 200, I think Knull is your best bet as he has some amazing damage/utility/survivability and the highest prestige among them (If you care about that). If you are willing to invest around 100 sigs, King Groot would be a pretty good option as he becomes super tanky and has some more access to damage. And if you just want the character to be good out of the box with just the awakened ability, Hyperion is amazing at sig 1 and doesn't really need any more than that. Angela is also a decent option, though she also needs the same investment as knull and king groot, though some of her utility is a bit niche(nulify immunity with 3 buffs).

As for waiting for Hercules or CGR, first off, CGR doesn't really need his awakened ability (just a nice bonus). For Hercules, with the increasing number of awakening gems in story quest (act 8.2-8.4 should also have them as base rewards) and side quest/incursions/loyalty store, I don't really think that it is necessary to save it. Again, congrats on beating Kang and your pulls.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Thanks buddy, I like Hyperion, I am tempted to take him straight to r3 with rank up gems, but I am literally chocking on gold recently, I took 5* hyp, herc, hit monkey to r5. I will play some incursions to get some gold, I have 70 sig stone, Angela and king groot are good investment for future content.
    Thanks again, Have a nice day!