**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam can you make this happen?

TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Do 7* shards drop same time new featured drops? If not can you make it happen? Apart from expiring sig stones i am SOOOOO bored of not opening 6* for 2 months now. Everyone wants to grab featured and they will just have to wait for no reason other than that 7* shard update
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    We have waited long enough anyway... time to get rid of the barrier that doesnt let us open 6* (cause its a waste without 7* shards now)
  • Options

Do 7* shards drop same time new featured drops? If not can you make it happen? Apart from expiring sig stones i am SOOOOO bored of not opening 6* for 2 months now. Everyone wants to grab featured and they will just have to wait for no reason other than that 7* shard update

Dude if you waited 2 months you can wait 1 more week. No need to cry about it
    ... kabam made us wait 2 months instead of introducing 7* shards right away. Good on them for giving us a heads up but there was no reason to basically ban people from 6* crystals for 2 months.

So to your point. Kabam made us wait 2 months. They can introduce 7* shards 2 week earlier its very easy. No need to cry about it...
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    In order to get 7* shards, your game client will need to have the textures for them, and you can't have those without an app update
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83

... kabam made us wait 2 months instead of introducing 7* shards right away. Good on them for giving us a heads up but there was no reason to basically ban people from 6* crystals for 2 months.

So to your point. Kabam made us wait 2 months. They can introduce 7* shards 2 week earlier its very easy. No need to cry about it...
    Kabam didn't ban anyone from opening. It's each persons decision whether they're gonna wait or open. I like you am waiting. Anything that even has a chance for a 6* i haven't opened in over 2 months like you. I personally hate the wait but it is what it is. Ww get the next featured in a week and then an extra week for the 7 shard. A dude in my aliance is holding off for idoom featured so he's waiting even longer. Again it is what it is. But I also feel you
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,777 ★★★★★

That's your decision to wait to open. Kabam didn't ban anyone from opening anything. You can't even open a 7* until spring of 2023.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Seriously, Kabam didn't ban anyone...all they did was communicate in advance of a major change to the game.

I, for one, appreciate the communication and don't mind that they don't rush this because of impatient individuals.

And, I doubt it's easy to move a release schedule up two weeks...