**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tigra R3 glitch?

Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
I just took my r2 duped Tigra (14,200 pi at r2) to R3 and her pi went to 13,800 upon ranking her up. Currently I have her at level 20 of R3 and she just got back to the 14.2 pi. I have NEVER noticed this happen on any rank up in my 6-7 years playing. Am I oblivious and this is normal or is this a glitch of some sort.....I know PI isn't the end all be all and I'm not in an alliance where I really care about prestige but what is going on? Has this happened to anyone else when ranking up a champion. Fwiw, this is like my 7th or 8th R3 and the first time I've noticed this happen

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Happens on all 6r3. It’s just the first time you’ve noticed.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    This is normal. Just look up the other 500k threads about this mechanic 😊
  • Options

This is normal. Just look up the other 500k threads about this mechanic 😊

I've quite literally never seen a thread posted about this....I mean I pop in here weekly and feel I've read through 1000s of threads but have never seen this haha. Well thanks for the answer though.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

That's funny it's the first time I've noticed this. Guessing it's just because I was so happy to get the last 5 star off my front page (had a r5 maxed doom still on there) so I actually paid attention to where she went lol.....
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

That's funny it's the first time I've noticed this. Guessing it's just because I was so happy to get the last 5 star off my front page (had a r5 maxed doom still on there) so I actually paid attention to where she went lol.....
    You said it’s your 7th or 8th r3. That’s not that many opportunities to notice. Progression slows substantially after 6r2 so the first third of the 45 levels pretty much get you back to even, the next third doesn’t do much, and almost all the benefit comes from the final third.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    As others have said, this is normal. I believe @DNA3000 had a post somewhere about it with all the data on it.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

You said it’s your 7th or 8th r3. That’s not that many opportunities to notice. Progression slows substantially after 6r2 so the first third of the 45 levels pretty much get you back to even, the next third doesn’t do much, and almost all the benefit comes from the final third.
    Ya I just looked and she was my 8th.....this was the first time I r3d someone and didn't IMMEDIATELY bring him or her to r45 because of a lack of gold/iso.....I just started playing a bit more and did mass rank ups the past month or two and was just surprised I never noticed it