**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heya - 9M+ Fun, Casual, yet Focused Ally Seeking Awesome Player to Grow with

Hi there,

If you're looking for a fun, humorous, and open-minded ally that is focused on growth, then let's talk.

A mix of North American and European peeps so a lot of flavor and no calories. Crack-up, crush, and grow with us.

War 3 times a week.
5x5 AQ.

We use Slack as a much better communication tool!

Message me in game and I will hook you up with an officer for the 411.

thanks,
Troy

in-game id: pisceanguy

Comments

• Options
    pisceanpiscean Posts: 16
    Line id - troyboy
  • Options
    bump.

Hope everyone is having a nice week.
  • Options
    ArgentoArgento Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Hey...
  • Options
    hi there, 1 more slot left.

• Options
    last spot open.
  • Options
    paulie7777paulie7777 Posts: 21
    I got two profiles... with my current alliance which is on map 5, participation slows down dramatically on weekends. i’m looking for an alliance where all the members in my BG continue to be active over the weekend, otherwise my best champs are tied up in AQ for nothing...My attack team is wolverine x2, Vision x2, scarlet witch and the archer...4* 5/50 duped.
  • Options
    paulie7777 wrote: »
    I got two profiles... with my current alliance which is on map 5, participation slows down dramatically on weekends. i’m looking for an alliance where all the members in my BG continue to be active over the weekend, otherwise my best champs are tied up in AQ for nothing...My attack team is wolverine x2, Vision x2, scarlet witch and the archer...4* 5/50 duped.

Heya Paulie7777,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you friend me in game or provide you id?

thanks
    pisceanguy