**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HC Magík: G1 War/ AQ Maps 7 & 8/ Epic Rewards HMU

HC•Magík is looking for players to join our extended family. Let's chat and see if you'd be a good fit! 🦸‍♂️🦸‍♀️

Looking for map 7 and 8 AQ players. However don't worry if you've never attempted either of these maps. They are a lot easier than you think they are. 😁

AQ:
•Map 7×5 in BG1 and BG2
•BG3 does map 8×5
•Paths are discussed in each battle group before being permanently assigned
•Weekly score is between 575-625 million points 🙌
•We rank in the top 275 alliances, this last AQ series we scored 611 million points and ranked 243. Our goal is to maintain our spot in the top 250 alliances as far as rewards and to keep increasing our weekly score so rewards continue to increase
•Weekly AQ rewards are as follows-
5,500 Glory/ 19K T5 Basic/ 50K Tier 2 alpha/ One 10% T5CC fragment crystal/ 9 Map 7 crystals & 2 Map 8 crystals 💎💰

War:
•We are returning from a two month break from wars. We took a break in order to start map 8 in battle group 3 and now that battle group 3 is running smoothly we are returning to Wars. We will end up G1 or P4.
•Paths in war are discussed before being permanently assigned for the season
•Defenders are assigned and we will not use any champions on defense that you need for attack. You simply need to let your leadership know which champs on your roster are off the table as far as defense 🪖🔫

My line ID is pedro1328. Hit me up even if you don't have map 7/8 experience, it doesn't hurt to talk. In my opinion they're easier than maps five and six. 😊