**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Current gladiator meta

FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Does anyone have any idea why Hercules was autoblocking my falcons basic hits while I was locked on?

Happened right at the start of the fight I didn’t have any concussions ,and nothing to do with assassin mastery (had full health)

It continued throughout the fight….i couldn’t do a 5 hit combo with out being auto blocked while locked on

I’m new to gladiator circuit so just wanted to see if I’m missing something obvious

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    did you have an infuriate on you?
  • Options
    FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    edited October 2022
    Regarding infuriate: hmmm wasn’t really keeping track during the fight. but at the start of the fight I hadn’t been hit so couldn’t have. after that I wasn’t monitoring it .( Didn’t realize infuriate did anything other that make opponent aggressive)

Regarding the buffs: falcons locked on reduces defensive ability accuracy 100%, I’ve used him in this meta vs other matches and never had that happen
  • Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Gladiator's circuit nodes. Read them. I guess it says when u don't have buffs defender will auto-block basic attacks. Not sure but watched some kt vids
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Frankmcoc said:

Regarding infuriate: hmmm wasn’t really keeping track during the fight. but at the start of the fight I hadn’t been hit so couldn’t have. after that I wasn’t monitoring it .( Didn’t realize infuriate did anything other that make opponent aggressive)

Regarding the buffs: falcons locked on reduces defensive ability accuracy 100%, I’ve used him in this meta vs other matches and never had that happen

Herc on defense doesn't need to hit you, he just needs to dash back to put infuriate, and it reduces 70% offensive aa