**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

ANY NEWS ON AQ UPDATE?

Aq was never so outdated :(

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,182 ★★★★
    I'm sure they said the update was coming but radio silence since... unless I imagined that's what they said
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

AQ Update news is coming next month! Stay tuned!

is the actual update coming next month or just the notes for what i presume would be a december update?
  • Options

is the actual update coming next month or just the notes for what i presume would be a december update?
    My money is on update news only next month
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,182 ★★★★
    I think update will be early November with release around mid November
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    The Thronebreaker glory store was announced in November 2020. The price of t5b for TB-and-up players has changed once in that time. And so we wait…..
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

My money is on update news only next month
    Let's take bets!
    Deal! If I’m right y’all owe me a 6* King Groot.
    6 star Groot. For your Xmas gift
    Don’t you put that energy out there
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

AQ Update news is coming next month! Stay tuned!</blockquote

We're still in October so next month means November, so I think we will get the information next Friday hopefully

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

The last big map revamp you did made maps 5 and 6 much more difficult even though you claimed you were making things easier to encourage players to move to higher maps. You said you were going to look at maps 5 and 6 for adjusting them and I believe did make some changes to 6 but never communicated anything further about map 5.

Are whatever changes you are planning going to again make things more difficult for these maps?