**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The most effective option for this week's Eternity of Pain Havok

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
I sadly wish he was included in this week's objectives... but he is a fun option.... I wish to thank Kabam Miike for this birthday gift... it was truly effective. 🀭🀭🀭

Comments

• Options

Definitely, most effective. If one starts the fight today, it'll be done by the time week 2 starts.

He can be soloed with Cyclops but it'll be a half an hour or more before he even goes down. I was having lot of fun @vsknight89 🀣🀣
  • Options

You took 2% off in 26 hits…

Yes that's how effective he is @TheBair123 🀣🀣🀣🀣
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wish kabam miike reads and reacts to this thread
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The mentioning of a "fun option" makes me think that it's something missing from this EOP fight.
    Lagacy said on his video that he could not be bothered trying to solo it for that very reason. I think EOP fights have to be challenging but would be great dial down the pain factor.
    Less restrictive objectives would be desirable. Mind you, that group of champions could still be at a disadvantage, but being able to use champions you like and have ranked up would make it less painful.
  • Options
    Fenico said:

Even Havok is disgusted what you brought to him.

Half an hour of just light, medium heavies and sp2 while I ate all his sp3 on the face 🀣🀣🀣🀣 @Fenico
  • Options

The mentioning of a "fun option" makes me think that it's something missing from this EOP fight.
    Lagacy said on his video that he could not be bothered trying to solo it for that very reason. I think EOP fights have to be challenging but would be great dial down the pain factor.
    Less restrictive objectives would be desirable. Mind you, that group of champions could still be at a disadvantage, but being able to use champions you like and have ranked up would make it less painful.

I agree @Shiroihara the objectives made the fights too restrictive plus the nodes on this Havok is no joke. After dying so many times I took him down with Cyclops so now I have got a bit used to the fight.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nope. Havok is a better option. Only have to bait specials. Each sp3 can take like 20% off too