Gladiator circuit matchmaking

RahulghostRahulghost Member Posts: 48
Hey all, wanted to get the idea about matchmaking in gladiator circuit...Does matchmaking happens based on the account prestige and champion ratings or just according to match availability at a particular time or your rank in gladiator circuit...The reason I am asking is because I did my best to reach 100+ points in gladiator circuit with my small 12k prestige account but now I am getting punched against 15k+ big hoarding accounts and there is no way I could beat them with bunch of my 6* rank 3s and rest all 5*

Comments

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    Sounds like you've reached the limit of you roster strength.

I don't think they will reveal specifics for how match making works otherwise people would try to exploit it.

My guess would be it checks the pool of opponents in your bracket, tries to find a mixture of deck strength and prestige, and selects the closest available match at the time – that seems fair.
  • RahulghostRahulghost Member Posts: 48
    @daniel do you really think I am getting matched with small account all the way to this up??I did my best defeating and trying to fight with 15k+ prestige opponents but everytime it's not possible for my account...I won 6 consecutive matches all against giant account in gladiator circuit and then lost 5 which is expected but all I want atleast nearby possible opponents not every damn time 15/16k prestige opponents
    Also I am not saying it's bad I kw people invest so much to grow their account and they deserve to be on top..But yeah there also should be some fair chance for small accounts...I am okay to face giant accounts but also I should get chance to face my level accounts as well
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Another person wanting an easy path to larger rewards than those with much better rosters.
  • TheGoauldTheGoauld Member Posts: 33
    mayb Kabam in the upcoming years can fix battleground matchmaking in victory track. i faced accounts with over 15 6*R4 in Diamond 1 not to mention mmodders. it has been very very frustrating couple of days. 2 season and still have no idea those matchmaking works. but i think we match anyone who play mcoc in current rank no matter how their acconts look like and it's a total BS to be honest
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I mean if you’re in gladiator circuit you should be facing whoever is in gladiator circuit in your point tier. If all there is are 15k prestige accounts in that tier than you should be matched with them.
    I am already facing and trying my best and also I am not asking for easy fights you toxic mental @Chatterofforums... everyone want to have fun not to get any toxic comments and dislikes for putting a question....This is the only reason people don't find this forum very helpfull coz of you toxic guys....