**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Advise

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am newly thronebreaker and I know that I will have to start shifting my champion focus over to 6*s now but I was wondering what 5*s I have that are worth taking up. I will also mention some 6*s that I might take up I just don't know how far I should take them.

Also I know some of the champs should be up but I just got a bunch of new champs from my recent crystal hoarding opening which includes... 6* apoc, havok, wong, rintrah, black panther, jubilee, sasquatch. 5* rintrah, misty knight+dupe, mysterio, Mr Neg, wong, Capt sam, peni, britain, knull.

5*s
I do have a generic gem and a decent amount of sig stones

6*s

My main question is out of the 5*s who is worth ranking up still and for the 6*s same thing but also who do I have that deserves R3 sooner rather then later.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    6* Apoc stands out for me, especially if you are still questing he will be a worthy R3 for sure.
  • Options
    Stantona said:

6* Apoc stands out for me, especially if you are still questing he will be a worthy R3 for sure.

ive played with him a couple times i just wasnt sure if he was worth the rank 3 or if i should hold on to it for a bit.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Apoc / Elsa / rintrah
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    I'd look to see where your needs are in your roster and where you are focusing your attention at in the game? Do you need power control, offense, immunities, etc. This will help your roster be able to tackle a wider range of content then just leveling up an offensive powerhouse.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    Apoc & Knull
  • Options
    Maxus7Maxus7 Posts: 36
    definitely rank up Rintrah
  • Options
    frodo2377 said:

I'd look to see where your needs are in your roster and where you are focusing your attention at in the game? Do you need power control, offense, immunities, etc. This will help your roster be able to tackle a wider range of content then just leveling up an offensive powerhouse.

I’m honestly not sure what my roster weaknesses are. What would you say I am lacking atm? I am about to start act 7 and I don’t know what to expect I just know 6*s get bonuses