Daily Paragon 24h crystal

MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With the introduction of 7 stars ''now'' added to max sig 6 stars crystals and from dupping 6 stars; Is this cystal going to have an update to add some 7 star shards?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    Way too early for that
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★

Way too early for that

I agree, I just want to know if this could be a thing. That's it.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

With the introduction of 7 stars ''now'' added to max sig 6 stars crystals and from dupping 6 stars; Is this cystal going to have an update to add some 7 star shards?

My thought is no. The Paragon title will be about a year old when 7 stars actually release. There will be a new title soon enough after 7 Stars that I expect will have 7 Star shards associated with it (Daily Crystal, Calendar, Offers, etc.)
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    I mean, technically, it will give them if you get a 6* champ that is a dupe, or 6* shards used to dupe a champ. Not a ton, but it should'nt really give many anyways if it does.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,355 Guardian

7* shards are being added to things that would have had them had they (the shards) existed at the time, such as 6* duplication rewards and 6* max sig crystals. However, I believe it is highly unlikely that the TB crystal would have had 7* shards included in them if only they existed when the crystal was crafted, which makes it highly unlikely they would be added to that crystal now.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Way too early.. also just out of curiosity... From the current Paragon daily crystal.. exactly how many times did u get 6* shards from it to even justify adding 7* ones?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    Why don't paragon daily give r4 materials 😂
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian

Why don't paragon daily give r4 materials 😂

Because they do?
    DNA3000 said:

7* shards are being added to things that would have had them had they (the shards) existed at the time, such as 6* duplication rewards and 6* max sig crystals. However, I believe it is highly unlikely that the TB crystal would have had 7* shards included in them if only they existed when the crystal was crafted, which makes it highly unlikely they would be added to that crystal now.
    You mean Paragon, right? you talked about the TB one. I agree.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,355 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

You mean Paragon, right? you talked about the TB one. I agree.
    Yes, I meant to say Paragon daily crystals.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Member Posts: 210 ★★
    irrc when max sigs 6* were introduced they sent them out some to players who recently reached max sig. From what I can tell that's not the plan for 7* shards or the new sig crystals. why not?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You mean 23hr crystal

You mean 23hr crystal

yes
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

irrc when max sigs 6* were introduced they sent them out some to players who recently reached max sig. From what I can tell that's not the plan for 7* shards or the new sig crystals. why not?

The 6* Star Max Sig crystal (to some degree) came out of nowhere and was implemented immediately upon announcement. In contrast, the 7 * Shards were announced a long time (at least 6 weeks) prior to their release. They make it clear that if you wanted the 7* Shards then you should stop opening your crystals. That knowledge wasn't available to the person opening the 6* even just one day before the release of the Max Sig crystal.