**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does your game keep crashing, resulting in my defeat/issue???

Anybody else tired of this lol

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Doesn't happen to me. What device are you using? In my experience, older devices struggle. I stopped using my older iPad bc it lagged so much, but my 2021 iPad works just fine, in terms of the issue you are having.
  • Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197

Doesn't happen to me. What device are you using? In my experience, older devices struggle. I stopped using my older iPad bc it lagged so much, but my 2021 iPad works just fine, in terms of the issue you are having.

New iPhone, After a round the clock will say 0 and freeze. I will close the app and open it back up. But even after that it takes me back to the same screen. Then once the match is completely over it will give me an automatic loss because of its malfunctioning. It’s costed me completion of diamond1 four different times now.
  • Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197

It’s even more inconsistent than 2k, that should tell you something lol