Options

Would you mind to share your tips and experience on Omega sentiel?

Just caught Omega Sentiel 6*, and i'm quiet happy. What the lvl of dupe does she need? Is she playble without dupe? Is she worth of rank up to 2nd rank in terms broke account ( little gold and minimum of resources ). Need some help guys.

-Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 284 ★★
    1. no she does not need dupe (sig needed for prestige although i dont think your at that point yet)
    2. if shes your first 6* i'd definitely focus on her resource wise
    3. shes suicide friendly (if you have them)
    4. she's a miss counter and a heal blocker
    5. she doesnt need any synergies (but they are nice to have)
    6. watch some videos on her to know how she works (I reccommend lagacy)
    7. have fun playing with one of the best tech champs

also could you post a pic of your roster, so its easier to grasp where your at in game
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 841 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Arguably your 2nd best option when fighting mutants.( I say second arguably because I still prefer Ultron)....love her flow to and the sounds of her weapons as dumb as that sounds. She's very asthetically pleasing to use
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Awakened ability and high sig are not needed for omega sentinel unless you care about prestige. Omega Sentinel, imo, is worth the rank up and very enjoyable.

Amazing for many fights considering she can inflict heal block and tracking, which bypasses miss abilities. If she's of your first or few 6* champs, there's no debate, you should rank up her when you get the chance and resources.
    she's one of the best tech champions and overall champions in the game and she's a lot of fun to play with. She works well with a wide variety of different teams with or without synergies.

You can watch the MCOC deep dive on youtube about omega sentinel for a quick or simple understanding or watch lagacy's video or karatemike415's video. Either of these options can provide some good info.

Whether you rank her up or not anytime soon, I do believe you should test her out and some of her abilities and I hope you have fun using her because in my experience, she's a powerhouse in Battlegrounds (attack or defense), Aliance war (If you do AW), and some side quest, event quest, and story quest content.
  • Options

I'm still lucky with 6*, Civil Warrior is Ok, Longshot hasn't been needy for me yet but i know he's good as a minimum.

Right now I'm at the 6.2.2. And after i caught Omega Sentiel i instantly realized how well she might help me to pass a mutant path+ cover Sinister. Or she isn't gonna work?

Dreaming of the tips from besties of mine:)
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 284 ★★
    definitely focus on her, she help you push through sinister, also try and rank that magneto up aswell
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I got OS, and got spoiled with nimord.
    She is not being used as much, even at 3 4 sig 200.
    I'm not a whale she is my 5th r4. It's just a bit of a hassle for me to keep track of debuffs/timers, while nimrod just nuke.