Matchmaking

ErundilErundil Member Posts: 11
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
First Sorry for my english.
I Red that mixing 2* with 6* Is considering cheatting in BG, and I can understand that. But it's ok if I still keep playing with my best champs and I Always get paired with decks that are completely out of my reach? That kabam's matchmaking has bene completely wrong we Always know that. I think that everything can be easly fixed in a single way that make game even balance for everyone: why don't decide to make BG available for all Just with 1,2 and 3*? This would put everyone on same level and give dignity to those champs. In the same way even war could be accessed using at least the champs lower of 2* of max available champs in game. I believe that when there are events where we have to compete we should be able to do It at the same level, not because I'm unlucky with drop or someone else Is lucky. 6* would be used for many personal events and May Be in this way even cheatter would decrease. It's Just a Dreams I suppose

Comments

• ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    so u want 6* to be new 1*
  • ErundilErundil Member Posts: 11
    Nope. I wish we could all play balanced and with same opportunity. Should I wait that all the Master deck decides ti play BG before I can win some BG and move fron bronze? But in some way... Why invente the wheel (7*) if you for example can have an act 8. Accessing with 1* or 2* with appropriate buff?