**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds question

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
What are the chances of BWCV in this week meta in BGs takes out CGR in 1 L1?
Both R3.
Really need to know cause I have a BWCV and was never able to do about 38k damage with an L1!
Clarification I was the attacker with CGR and the defender was BWCV.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone???
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    The cruelties makes even specials hits hard ...try even blocking Ibom's sp2 and it would chip away atleast 30% of your health even while blocking. Bwcv l1 crits many times so possible with the cruelty that it crit badly agst you.
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

The cruelties makes even specials hits hard ...try even blocking Ibom's sp2 and it would chip away atleast 30% of your health even while blocking. Bwcv l1 crits many times so possible with the cruelty that it crit badly agst you.

What do you mean crits many times? It's only 1 hit.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

Rohit_316 said:

What do you mean crits many times? It's only 1 hit.
    By many times i mean sometimes it doesn't crit but most of the time it crits.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    So you’re wondering how a defender with twice the attack is able to do a 38k special 1?
  • Options
    Maratox said:

So you’re wondering how a defender with twice the attack is able to do a 38k special 1?

3x the attack 🤣