**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Should I Awaken and Sig Up 6* Cap IW?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
After completing Act 7 I now have 150 sigs in overflow. I used Loyalty to get a 6* AG and got Science. I initially intended to use 80 sigs to max sig my R3 Void and then just fluff my other champs that don't really NEED to be higher sig, but that I use a lot/are my top champs (Hercules-already at high sig, Apoc, Nick Fury, Archangel). After pulling the Science AG though I thought it might be worth putting it towards Cap along with the sigs. What do you think?

Should I Awaken and Sig Up 6* Cap IW? 18 votes

Awaken and Sig Up Cap IW
83%
Jazz_MessengerbuttersKennadoSpadeHuntermassloveEwell65SSS69FiiNCHGamerKniteCaptain_obvious1Ben_15455LpooN7DonkeySnuggzyMinderuKEKOA 15 votes
Use Sigs on Void/other fluff champs and save AG for another champ
16%
Cap366SirGamesBondOliv 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Awaken and Sig Up Cap IW
    I still bring my sig 200 cap everywhere. Obviously yours won't be sig 200 for some time, but I do think he is worthy of continual sig pumping
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Awaken and Sig Up Cap IW
    Cap’s still a hugely worthwhile investment. I’ve got a sig 200 rank 3 who I use often, and in every part of the game. He’s even surprised me in BG’s
  • Options
    If you like cap, do it, if you don't, don't do it.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I still bring my sig 200 cap everywhere. Obviously yours won't be sig 200 for some time, but I do think he is worthy of continual sig pumping

Technically I could sig 200 immediately if I wanted. I have 150 sigs in overflow, meaning I have 250 generics and I failed to mentioned I have 15 science sigs right now as well. So, if I wanted to go past the sigs in overflow I could take him to sig 200. Regardless, I am appreciating the feedback! Thanks! 😊