**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did BattleGrounds Just Ruined Every Other Content In The Game?

I'm writing this down as a paragon player;

If you play BG there is a good chance that you can open 3 6 star crystals PER WEEK. Looking at other contents in the game, we have monthly quests that can only give 10000 6 star shards PER MONTH (14800 if you do cavalier and uncollected). We have side quests for example there is a %1 or %2 chance that you can get 10000 6 star shards, which is very unlikely but getting that reward 3 times in a MONTH is the same for a single WEEK rewards in BG. We have abyss suppposed to be the hardest content in the game gives only 50000 6 star shards only ONCE. I know you can say that abyss is an old content now but is monthly quests that old? They feel very very old to me. I know making another diffuculty can solve this problem but I think we are far far away from a paragon diffuculty monthly quest, we don't even have a Thronebreaker difficulty.

So my suggestion is that this months side quest was really good in terms of rewards IF you can get anything other than candy. In side quests we have legendary difficulty, Let's add another 2 difficulties to the side quests and make them for paragon and thronebreaker players only. As a paragon player getting a 6 star gem is still valuable but not that much compared to cavalier players. Paragon or thronebreaker players could have a road selecting key for only ONCE this month so they would be guarenteed to get the rewards they deserve with their progression level. Or on top of legendary difficulty, we could have another difficulty where candy is %80 chance instead of %90 for thronebreaker or paragon only players. Like I said in the title after BG every other content feels like a waste of time. Log in, play some BG, get 3 6 stars weekly or rank up materials weekly, and log off. This is how I play now. I mean even alliance wars can get you only 2 6 star crystals and a nexus if you are in P4 after 40 something DAYS(I don't remember the season duration :smiley: )

EVEN EOP gives you 1 6 star class nexus after 48 DAYS. Of course the other rank4 materials are quite good BUT you can get 42,750 T6B shards weekly from BG. The potential rewards in BG are awesome. So other contents should feel the same for higher accounts. Getting paragon wasn't easy but getting bored from the game and the rewards are really easy especially after BG. I still wanna enjoy a monthly quest or a side quest but they feel like a waste of time to me.

This is my opinion and I want to know yours, if I'm alone in this or not. Have a nice day everyone!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    The trade off is you have to play quite often. This isn't something everyone is willing to do but no, the amount of 6* shards hasn't ruined other game modes.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Doesn't that require spending?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I like it. It gives me something to aim for. It's also a grind.
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    edited November 2022
    I like BG too but it ruins other contents for me in terms of rewards. They feel not rewarding enough. But BG is quite rewarding and I love that.
  • Options
    DixzleDixzle Posts: 21
    Don't be greedy
  • Options
    Onurre2 said:

Log in, play some BG, get 3 6 stars weekly or rank up materials weekly, and log off. This is how I play now.

Take your three six stars a week and be happy. Only an extremely tiny percentage of players can achieve this. But the game is not going to adjust the normal monthly content to what you're capable of earning in battlegroups any more than they are going to adjust them to master bracket war rewards. Some content has a moderate amount of rewards for everyone, and some have tiered rewards that some players get very little out of and some players get a ton of rewards out of. If you're one of those players at the top, just be happy you're capable getting those rewards that the other 99% of the players aren't. That's not a problem.
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Onurre2 said:

Log in, play some BG, get 3 6 stars weekly or rank up materials weekly, and log off. This is how I play now.

Take your three six stars a week and be happy. Only an extremely tiny percentage of players can achieve this. But the game is not going to adjust the normal monthly content to what you're capable of earning in battlegroups any more than they are going to adjust them to master bracket war rewards. Some content has a moderate amount of rewards for everyone, and some have tiered rewards that some players get very little out of and some players get a ton of rewards out of. If you're one of those players at the top, just be happy you're capable getting those rewards that the other 99% of the players aren't. That's not a problem.
    Well monthly content needs an update anyway. There is a paragon title but not even a thronebreaker difficulty in monthly quest. I know it would be such a hard work to create that difficulty but even TB players are not getting good rewards from cav difficulty imo. I'm not a whale, I don't and can't spend on special holidays so I look at content for good rewards not cash deals. Paragon title feels like it's just there to be there.