How would you rate Spotted Dimension Rifts? (Oct 2022 SQ)

Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★
On a scale of 1-5, please share your thoughts on the October 2022 side quest event. 1 being hate, 5 being love. Feel free to add any constructive feedback, to help with this discussion. Thank you!

How would you rate Spotted Dimension Rifts? (Oct 2022 SQ) 391 votes

5 - Loved it
7%
CoatHang3rHyperionSpeedbumpBrandonmballouSandeepSCap366RockyshockyIKONRookiiePikoluTony886Mother_FlerkenRDV75Etm34Sean_WhoNgoalong711AzenstarTrapKill66AdevatiReal_Madrid_76_2 28 votes
4 - Liked it
14%
BigbowlrBitterSteelApocalypse189VerzzG-Hun-GearJJ5KEB54Total_Domin01HzoriMagonusDRTOLovejoy72TitoBandito187MitriaxEugene_Virtuosodjr17MaxGamingWu_Bangerz23SnakepLordSmasher 58 votes
3 - It was OK
26%
MasterSmokedanielmathSnakeEyes69DeeparviDrZolaSwe_wolfisWorld EatermostlyharmlessnDrenlinTheVyrusTerraCat_MurdockSylarKanameMityAntAinyMhd20034RayhanIshaqueCassyLesktheGlut_666Leslie316 103 votes
2 - Needs some improvement (please share how it could be improved)
17%
GarryDKbenshbRapIl_CuocoMongoPawnAzKicker316smy168phillgreenDarth_Stewiefrodo2377Sw0rdMasterGarloRepto23TyEdgeredsoxpatsfan89Gustavo20KisHinDooberman420Reverend_RuckusAmaadAkira 68 votes
1 - Hated it (please share how it could be improved)
34%
Madman_marvinCrys23Mr_PlatypusChadhoganRaganatorAddyosHort4MidnightfoxzuffyHeraldofNoneDeemonbalaBlackfriar63Sundance_2099BosleyRodrigoVillarMqc19Pwf57buttersVergeman78Monk1 134 votes
N/A - Did not participate
0%

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    4 - Liked it
    I have to admit on the off chance you got anything but candy the rewards were bomb but the candy wasn't all bad as the rewards could give good stuff and I overall enjoyed all of it
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    My 3 special prizes were gold gold and t5b. Awful. I have 70mil already.

If you get a 10% lucky draw, make it a choice for the summoner and the prize doesn’t respawn. So no one is getting multiple AGs or t5cc but you can find something that fits your roster and inventory needs. If that’s too generous and can’t be done, I’d still prefer this with no AG to what we have.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    Wish there were more of some resources, limited resources make it not as good.. like 3x of 6* +5 sig.. I wouldn't mind that.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    5 - Loved it
    I got 2 mill gold 20k six star shards and 2 t5 basic from path rewards with rest being candy for greater needs
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    3 - It was OK
    Total haul was fine, but net effect of landing on Candy nearly every day was frustrating. Also, quantity of 6* stones for “lucky” path was too stingy, and I’d prefer if the 2% paths were selectors for any of the 2% prizes.

Dr. Zola
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Member Posts: 267
    1x t5cc crystal
    1x t5bc
    2x 6* generic sig stone
    Rest all candy
    Thought I would buy shards with it and got-
    1 - 5* Knull
    1 - 5* Dragonman duped
    Rest all 3 stars.
    Wanted an Apocalypse, need him so bad for 8.1, act 7 and 6 yet I wasn't able to get one.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Bad rewards, boring, tedious. The way to make it better is to never run it again
    Fyi, I only got 20k something every day, but even if it was not the case, I'd still give it a 1/5, 10, 1000 or whatever
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Member Posts: 83
    3 - It was OK
    Today was the first day in which I got something other than candy. Got 2 T5B path. I wish that we had that gate where we could choose where we landed, not have it placed on the "hardest" thing to land on. Felt very repetitive to me.
  • Duaugen666Duaugen666 Member Posts: 20
    5 - Loved it
    I've got 2 6*ag (both mutant), 10k 6* shards, 2mil gold and tons of Candy. Event was boring to be fair but rewards are amazing. I hope there will be more 6* ag crystals in future quests, but rifts should pass away already. Or at least have 1 path selector for people who wasn't lucky enough. And i would love to see some r4 materials there as well.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    3 - It was OK
    I was slightly on the luckier end for this event, 6* Gem, Gold and 6* Shards.
    But I still feel it's way too wildly inconsistent.
    The type of event this is, is fine once or twice a year. They really need to shake up and try new things. We have like 3 kinds of events, it's boring
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Member Posts: 334 ★★★
    Hated it because only got candies till now. My friends got 2+ awakening gems.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    The rifts itself are ok, but the candy shop is just not it. So little goodies you can purchase or goodies which will help you to improve your account.

Would be better if the shop where you can spend your candy would be upgraded.
  • LlessurLlessur Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    3 - It was OK
    If it wasn’t for the massive amount of cav crystals it gave me and my insane luck with those crystals I’d say that the 2 T5 generic catalyst i got once this event would’ve been a complete waste of time
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    3 - It was OK
    It is just your average run of the mill sidequest with nothing interesting about it. Rewards are average if you pull mostly candy and some sig or catalyst a couple of times.
    It is not as bad as people make it out to be, but it is not very good either.
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Member Posts: 154
    I completely hated it. They way to gain the entries is ridiculous. I do about 120-150 Arena fights a day and i almost never got the daily target in that fights.
    Also the outcome of the rifts is completely rng, i saw people get 2 AGs and all i got is candy and gold. If they would have put in a chance to choose at least 1 time the path you want like they did with compareable events i would have been fine but to keep it completely rng based is lazy and boring.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    5 - Loved it
    I got very lucky, 2 x AG and 1 x T5CC so better rewards than every other month for me. If I was just getting candy the only thing I'd have liked was to spend them all on cav Crystal's. After I bought them all I've not been concerned about the other rewards.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    It should have at least 1 key to balance between people getting so lucky and people who got only candy, because seeing everyone getting good staff while you're getting candy daily feels demoralizing