**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am so happy today.... I got him at last

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
After a while of hunting I finally got him... does he need the awakening? Nonetheless I am happy to get a champ who can't get buffs as a 6 star. He will help in so many annoying matches.

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Congrats and I do think he needs that dupe to get more ruptures (% not consumed).
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro🍑
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    I took mine to r3 and used him a lot before duping. Congrats!
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 846 ★★★★
    Very jealous OP, my 5* has put in a lot of work so I'd love the 6*, even if unawakened. Congrats!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I put mine to r3 couple days ago and I am loving him!
  • Options
    Thank you everyone
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

After a while of hunting I finally got him... does he need the awakening? Nonetheless I am happy to get a champ who can't get buffs as a 6 star. He will help in so many annoying matches.

Is that the new BP visual makeover? On Screenrant they mentioned BP is getting visual makeover lol
  • Options

Is that the new BP visual makeover? On Screenrant they mentioned BP is getting visual makeover lol
    Yes it is @RiderofHell let's see how he looks in the update
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

That was for a different game...some other company called Kablam.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Just came to this thread to check the new black panther of profile pic