**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nebula miniboss in Alliance Quest

Hi all!
First of all, sorry if I don't use correct names for game stuffs, but I don't play it in English.

I want to report that for Nebula as miniboss in Alliance Quests seems to me she could have some issues.

The node says she becames immune to stun for 6+ seconds after every special attack she does, and it's ok.
I fight her with Guillotine 2099 to spam special attack 1 and try to make her be able to cast less special attack possible, with Power Drain effect.

I noticed that after a while (sometimes even very soon) Nebula became pratically immune to Power Drain.
I tried to read everywhere, in node and opponent descriptions, and I found nothing about becaming immune to Power Drain.
Another oddity is that the word "IMMUNE" doesn't pop up beside her, that make it sounds even more like a bug.

Also I noticed that after a while (not soon) she became pratically immune to be stun on parry, even when the node bonus is not active (so even when she has no stun immunity due to 6+ seconds after a special attack).
Also in this case, no "IMMUNE" word pops-up, and also I can read no where an ability or a node bonus to make our parry efficiency lower with time.

Please, if I'm wrong, can you point to me where these abilities to became immune forever (after some time fighting) to Power Drain and Parry Stun are reported?
Thank you.

Comments

• GogiGogi Posts: 439 ★★★
    Nebula shuts down your power drain ability at 5 amp (emp?) charges because G2099 is robot.
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 70
    edited November 2022
    Ok I read now it says less 20% Ability Accuracy for each charge, which means 100% when there are 5.

So it pratically shuts down anything robots can do? Any debuf or similar? Like also parry stun?
    Or just side effects of special attacks?