**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fantastic 4 EoP Objective

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
So Torch or bust? This one is so incredibly stupid. I don’t even have a torch so what the heck am I supposed to do for it?

Comments

• altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Mr fantastic is pretty darn good! A few specials from fury and specials deal negligible damage, after that hit him with sp3s for passive fury!

I just gave him a shot. He does decent damage, but I struggle to place the Careful Studies on NF's SP1, since it is hard to dex, and I get knocked down, which purifies the Careful studies.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    altavista said:

Mr fantastic is pretty darn good! A few specials from fury and specials deal negligible damage, after that hit him with sp3s for passive fury!

I just gave him a shot. He does decent damage, but I struggle to place the Careful Studies on NF's SP1, since it is hard to dex, and I get knocked down, which purifies the Careful studies.
    You need to manage the tactical charges, try parry heavies when you don’t have any disorients, other times hit block his block to give him power,the bleeds mostly heal you but don’t go over 7. Gotta be really patient with him. And for his sp1 practice a bit in duels, you have to block most of it and dex just in the end. 👍
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    altavista said:

push to SP2...I used Thing on one account and HT on the other...push to SP2, there are vids on youtube...
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i got a solo with a maxed 5* Super-Skrull, definitely doable.

safe to say that the Paragon objective should be difficult, enough so that it would require a particular rank up, Skrull is fairly annoying to place as a defender in BG's so its not a wasted rank up at all.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If a player at Paragon level still confining himself/herself to only one or two options, then he is not deserve that title.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    kus234 said:

Lame question who is bust?

My guess would be invisible woman
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Reference said:

If a player at Paragon level still confining himself/herself to only one or two options, then he is not deserve that title.

You're confined to 5 options in the best case scenario, of which the average player might have 2-3 ranked up. Don't be a snob.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

So if one of my 3 r4’s isn’t invisible woman or super Skrull, they should take Paragon away?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

So when there’s only 4-5 options and someone only has 1-2 ranked up, they don’t deserve a paragon title, lol?

Nah, anyone who meets the requirements for Paragon deserved the title.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Reference said:

I've 100% act 7 and 8.1 and done every objective in eternity of pain as a F2P without more than 8 champs above R3. Don't question if i deserve it or not
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Reference said:

I've 100% act 7 and 8.1 and done every objective in eternity of pain as a F2P without more than 8 champs above R3. Don't question if i deserve it or not
    You’re the one asking question and questioning yourself. Not me. Lol.