**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Odd occurrences in battlegrounds

So i was playing battlegrounds and matched this paragon, I beat him first round by a little bit of points I’m fairly certain I won the 2nd round and rejoice as I’ll now be gold however I start having connection issues. Not only on my phone but all devices, I swap to data and it brings me to the win results screen and states my victory. But it pulls me out and I still have 2 victories and am in silver 1, it’s as if the previous match didn’t even happen I didn’t win nor lose it. I don’t wanna jump to assumptions about what happened to my connection because I don’t think it is possible through a phone connection to dos someone but I’m having some trouble understanding what happened here. My connection did return shortly after “winning”

Comments

• Options
    MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★
    After retruning to the app it did register as a win, still incredibly strange.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I have had a few similar bugs where it says I lost when Inwon but then the screen refreshed after leaving BG and coming back.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I was just picking my defender, scrolling down the list of my defenders. Somehow, the system auto-selected one that was on top of my list, without the time to run out. Which certainly cost me a possible win.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    I’ve had a similar issue as well (not the connection thing, that was just a coincidence for you). Just gotta close out of the app and restart and it will correctly register it.