**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Off season

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
Is there any plans to keep the mode live during this period? Found it pretty boring without it for that week break between season 1 and 2

Comments

• Options
    TougooziTougoozi Posts: 5
    Seconded and bumped
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax is this something that can be passed over to the relevant team?
  • Options
    Why is Battlegrounds not showing anymore, but the alliance and solo BG events shows we still have 9 hours left to score points??
  • Options

Why is Battlegrounds not showing anymore, but the alliance and solo BG events shows we still have 9 hours left to score points??

It appears it has ended prematurely, I last saw it around 8pm GMT last night and it had 22 hours left of the season. I woke up this morning to find it's gone. I suspect the season ended when it turned to 14th Nov instead of ending at 6pm GMT 14th Nov
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

It appears it has ended prematurely, I last saw it around 8pm GMT last night and it had 22 hours left of the season. I woke up this morning to find it's gone. I suspect the season ended when it turned to 14th Nov instead of ending at 6pm GMT 14th Nov
    It ended exactly 2h20 ago, i know that cause I got kicked from champ selection lmao
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Would be nice to do some friendly matches off season for fun. During season, it seems like a waste of time I could play real matches.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I think at some point in the future they will keep it live for Friendlies during the offseason but I think for now it's still pretty new and they probably use the downtime to implement changes and bug fixes.
  • Options
    K00shMaan said:

I think at some point in the future they will keep it live for Friendlies during the offseason but I think for now it's still pretty new and they probably use the downtime to implement changes and bug fixes.

Maybe, maybe not. They haven't said a word about it at any point so who knows lol
  • Options

Would be nice to do some friendly matches off season for fun. During season, it seems like a waste of time I could play real matches.

Yeah and even be able to play randoms in a "social" game.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

K00shMaan said:

Maybe, maybe not. They haven't said a word about it at any point so who knows lol
    I just figured since War has an offseason and it doesn't disappear that the goal would eventually be the same for BGs.
  • Options
    K00shMaan said:

Mackey said:

K00shMaan said:

I just figured since War has an offseason and it doesn't disappear that the goal would eventually be the same for BGs.
    Yeah that's what I'd like to think too, but then I'd of thought it would of been the case from day 1. As you say though, they could be using that downtime to tweak things with it being a new mode and all. Some word on it would be greatly appreciated. Feel.like I got nothing to do now it's gone 😂😂