**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Act 5.1.6 HELP

I’m on act 5.1.6 and literally cannot get past it. I did fine with the 1st 4 quests, but quest 6 is kicking my ass. Any tips? I try to bait specials and every single time they always use their sp3. What’s the trick or deal with this quest? I use power boosts, but doesn’t do much. I appreciate the help as I’m trying to become uncollected.

Comments

• Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 234 ★★
    Any fight in particular you are having trouble with? Each character has their own little quirks. It could be helpful to know which path you are trying to go down.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    I’ve tried most paths. For some reason, I’m having trouble with it. No idea why. The first few quests were fine, but this one is kicking my butt. Almost every opponent throws their sp3 and I can’t bait out any others. Any ideas as to why the baiting is harder in this quest?
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    edited November 2022

Any fight in particular you are having trouble with? Each character has their own little quirks. It could be helpful to know which path you are trying to go down.

I posted another thread similar to this one. Mainly because, I really want to get UC and struggling big time with Act 5, specifically 5.1.6. I’m going the path that most suggest. IM - Quake - DD - Strange - GP - Mordo - Magento - Cable. Mordo is a pain. He’s constantly unblockable and Dr. Strange waits for his SP3 all the time. Doesn’t matter how much I bait him. Magento is pain as well. I don’t think Act 5 should be this hard compared to what Act 4 was. That’s another discussion, I digress. How do I beat Mordo? Strange? I don’t have any good power control champs. I have 4* r1 Doramamu. Other than that, nothing except a 3* Vision. Power control might help?