Ghost doesn't counter evade (mix master)

7.2.6 mix master path for example first fight against oldman logan.
Ghost with a precision (passive) on her is getting evaded by him. Is it a bug? Mayby i didn't see something or mayby it is a fecure?

Comments

• bigzakinnitbigzakinnit Member Posts: 12
    Precision only affects chance to crit, it has nothing to do with true accuracy (which is the same logo as precision but with a purple/blue background) and therefore would not counter evade.
  • RedPantyNightRedPantyNight Member Posts: 8
    Ghost always counters evade on her first hit after a phase. Not sure what other nodes you’re up against though.
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★

Precision only affects chance to crit, it has nothing to do with true accuracy (which is the same logo as precision but with a purple/blue background) and therefore would not counter evade.

Read her abilities again
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    -100% chance to evade, and OML's ability accuracy can't be altered.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

They specifically said that it's not how that works the last time this issue came around and that it's only a text bug
  • Blackw00lfBlackw00lf Member Posts: 19

Like some guys where saying she has it in her discription

Mayby, i didn't check his discription and i didn't check on any other/next fight with mix master