Masteries at Arenas

Berat1Berat1 Member Posts: 14
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi guys. You know that kabam added a mastery save section to the battlegrounds. This has been a great development. I think it would be much better if the same application was made for arenas. Because suicides are very effective in arenas. Also, the option to save and change with one click in the masteries section should come urgently. What do you think?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DoosraDoosra Member Posts: 359 ★★★
    Please make this possible iam ready to pay 3000 units for one time preset loadout as well
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    3000 units for preload masteries in regular mode would be worth it.
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Member Posts: 115
    3000 units just to play a new game mode? I like suicides but for battlegrounds I’m consistently losing because of them. But to be competitive I “Have” to turn them off?
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★

3000 units just to play a new game mode? I like suicides but for battlegrounds I’m consistently losing because of them. But to be competitive I “Have” to turn them off?

Not every gamemode should facilitate or reward the use of suicides
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Eventhou I would like to have mastery presets. I do still believe you have to pay the same units you do now to change your masteries. But just be able to activate them with 1 click of a button.

I also agree with Terra. I run the masteries fulltime. But with that. I accept that there are paths in quests, and certain places in the game I am at a disadvantage in. I do not spend the time to reset my masteries. So pay those units in revives etc. But with loadouts at the same cost. They still have a downside to them. While also making our lives easier.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    yes, just monetize it once like you crave and let the community have what they are asking for years!