**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can we expect 6* Quake, Magik and Wolverine?

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
Pretty sure they re the only champions not available as 6*, prejudice much? :(

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

A couple weeks ago, someone suggested that the release of 7* champs would soon be followed by the release of 6* Quake, and Kabam Miike's response was "God I hope not" or something similar.

I suspect we'll be waiting a while.

Dont trust mike lol before when 6s had high rank needed it was 5 star sw was too op but we got her and now we have a 6 star whos again they could of said no as too op especially now with qs synergy so dont bank on what gets said as they be added when they seem fit like story wise probs we will see them get there 6
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Dukenpuke said:

A couple weeks ago, someone suggested that the release of 7* champs would soon be followed by the release of 6* Quake, and Kabam Miike's response was "God I hope not" or something similar.

I suspect we'll be waiting a while.

Dont trust mike lol before when 6s had high rank needed it was 5 star sw was too op but we got her and now we have a 6 star whos again they could of said no as too op especially now with qs synergy so dont bank on what gets said as they be added when they seem fit like story wise probs we will see them get there 6
    That comment by Miike was about 3 years ago. It’s outdated by Miike’s free admission, it’s not the gotcha you think it is I’m afraid.

He literally says in it “there may be a day where we see her 5 star version in game, but she’s not coming any time soon”. I’m not sure why you think that’s not accurate.
    5 star sw came out that same year they said shes too powerful so yeah i dont judge on words and just wait on the day as things change
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Scarlet has been added just leave time to time
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 351 ★★★
    Magick will be next I think. Wolverine after that and Quake when six stars are irrelevant.
    They always like a carrot for the feature so I’d wager Magick or wolverine will be out within the next 3 months so they will be included in the next feature. And the next one in the next after that
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Wolvie next since he isn’t as relevant in the current meta, magik early next year, quake when 7*s are widely available
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing spring 2023
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Just for perspective, it took them YEARS to add 6* She-Hulk, 6* Hyperion, and 5* Wolverine, even AFTER 6* champs were released.

YEARS.

We've BEEN asking for Quake and Wolvie as 6*'s.
    It's grossly ridiculous how stubborn they are when it comes to making every champion available as a 6*. They tell lies and make excuses as to why they haven't added them, but in reality, Kabam is simply SCARED as F@%! to do it.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    The way I’d handle Quake is to give her a “buff” or “tune up” and then issue rank down tickets for those that do not like her changed abilities. Then introduce her and 6 star and be done with it. After all there’s been buff where their pre-buffed were preferred over their post-buffed (I mean a good percentage of the community). Imagining a 6r4 Quake they way she is in a battlegrounds match, it’s so wrong. Buff her and be done with it or make a survey to see what the community want it her. I guess leaving her case they way it is now too doesn’t hurt but we’ll be seeing post every now and then about 6star Quake.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'd wager you have better luck seeing the other two than Quake.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Quake is now less relevant due to huge health pools in recent content however her not released as 6 star is due to the fact she can counter 95% of anything kabam releases with exception of true strike, true accuracy and true focuso or nodes which counter her mechanics for now ... Magik and Wolverine as 6 stars yes why not. Magik's power lock is one of the best and her limbo is annoying to deal with... even if you use torch but there are so many counters to her now that releasing her shouldn't be an issue. Wolverine his regen is bonkers... add the horseman synergy and it's double fun so yes he too should be released.
  • Options
    Man,I've been dreaming of getting my hands on a 6 star quake but I wake up and realize it wasn't real.
  • Options
    J0eySn0w said:

The way I’d handle Quake is to give her a “buff” or “tune up” and then issue rank down tickets for those that do not like her changed abilities. Then introduce her and 6 star and be done with it. After all there’s been buff where their pre-buffed were preferred over their post-buffed (I mean a good percentage of the community). Imagining a 6r4 Quake they way she is in a battlegrounds match, it’s so wrong. Buff her and be done with it or make a survey to see what the community want it her. I guess leaving her case they way it is now too doesn’t hurt but we’ll be seeing post every now and then about 6star Quake.

So you meant to say nerf right? Or tune down ?