**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Arena Rank Rewards

It is known that arenas ranking reward system is designed in a fashion that's is not in favor of the player that does not spend money on the game or little money.

It is known that players are paying others to access their account and grind in the arenas.

It is known that it is impossible for a player with these conditions and the other issue of contesting against the whole MCOC players in arenas is impossible.

The ranking system should be designed in a way that is fair to all players. It's simple.
*Players who participate in arenas only contest against their own alliance members. (Obviously ranking points could be made harder to achieve if needed)
*if players are not in an alliance then those players will be contesting against other non alliance involved players but there should be a certain number involved. 1 player contesting against 100 or 1000.

Imagine the arena ranking rewards being a table of delicious table of food. Contests are separated into 2 social economical factions. Rich vs non rich. They have to break stone in order to get the best food and those who work hard but not fast enough get the lowest end of food which is scraps. Obviously the rich can employ others to work for them or buy better tools to get the best rewarding food while the non rich struggle and work just as hard but still only receive scraps.

It's an unfair system. I've been playing for 7yrs and players who started in 2022 have surpassed me. This is okay if they want to spend on their account but I should not be forced to contest with these individuals fighting for rank rewards.

Comments

• Options
    CovoidCovoid Posts: 38
    I couldn’t agree more. Unfortunately gameplay mirrors our stratified society and the income inequality that is a direct result of the 1% of the world’s population who own 90% of the world’s wealth. These billionaires make the rules as we go by having politicians in their pockets,

Take Jeff Bezos for example, between 2014 and 2018 he paid $973 million in taxes on $4.22 billion in income, as his wealth soared by $99 billion, resulting in a 0.98% “true tax rate. Since the pandemic $26 trillion (63 percent) of all new wealth was captured by the richest 1 percent, while $16 trillion (37 percent) went to the rest of the world put together. A billionaire gained roughly $1.7 million for every $1 of new global wealth earned by a person in the bottom 90 percent. Billionaire fortunes have increased by $2.7 billion a day. This comes on top of a decade of historic gains —the number and wealth of billionaires having doubled over the last ten years.

So even in real life people still adhere to the golden rule, those with all the gold make the rules.