**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The ability to pass the gauntlet

Hi,
Lately i have begun to have personal issues that make me feel that some changes are in order. Specifically that i may want to retire from this game. But i am the leader of an alliance that is active and growing so to do so would be to sentence my group to having no real "leader" and 1 less active participant. That seems pretty unfair. These guys are genuinely not interested in playing elsewhere or they would change alliances. What would be really nice is if there was a way for a leader to pass leadership of an alliance to an officer in the event they are either unable to play or retiring. That way u could free up some server space (less maintenance for u 'wink wink') and clear out so many of these dead alliances that are using unnecessary space in the game, and then the dedicated players can move up and on. It would be something of reward for service and dedication for those who stick out the tough times. I would hate my teammates to suffer because i have things that need tending. What do other players think about this?

Comments

• It may be prudent to clear alliances that arent active in a set period of time as well. I have seen some who havent logged in in over 500 days.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    You can pass on the leadership to an officer already
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    edited November 2017
    What would be really nice is if there was a way for a leader to pass leadership of an alliance to an officer in the event they are either unable to play or retiring.
    If you promote an officer in game, they become the leader...
  • Im an idiot so now i get to delete this post i have never seen that ability in the options.
  • I do still think inactive accounts over a certain period of time say 6 mos or more should be deleted maybe there wouldn't be so much maintenance
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If they don’t have like, a 50k account and haven’t played for a few months, then yeah their accounts should be deleted. Or if they sell all of their champs and haven’t played in a month or something