**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One More Superior Iron Man Rework Concept

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
It's been a while since I have made a Superior Iron Man buff concept and I recently had an epiphany concerning another approach I could take to a buff concept.

I've been making concepts like these for a decent while so I reckon I've gotten pretty decent at them as of late. So enjoy, I'd love some feedback.

Endo-Sym Armour - Always Active:

Superior Iron Man begins the fight with an indefinite Armour Up buff granting him +1400 Armour Rating. If at any point this buff is removed, Superior Iron Man will regain it after 12 seconds.

While this Armour Up buff is active, Superior Iron Man gains immunity to Ability Accuracy reduction, +9500 Energy Resistance and +25% Regeneration Rate. Incoming hits are capped to deal up to 10% of Superior Iron Man’s maximum health.

Superior Iron Man's 2nd Medium, Heavy Attack and Special Attacks deal Energy Damage instead of Physical.

Superior Iron Man is immune to Power Steal, Power Burn, Power Drain, Armour Break and Armour Shattered effects.

Survival Protocols - Passive:

If Superior Iron Man would be knocked below 15% Health, he immediately regains his Armour Up if it is lost and gains a Regeneration passive, regenerating 25% of his Maximum Health over 12 seconds.

If Superior Iron Man fails to trigger his Armour Up buff, he will not trigger Survival Protocols.

Survival Protocols go on cooldown for 40 seconds once they are triggered.

Medium Attacks:

Superior Iron Man gains a Fury buff increasing his Attack Rating by +10% for 3 seconds when landing his second Medium Attack.

The potency of the Fury buff is increased by +10% flat and the duration is increased by 2 seconds for each successful hit in the combo leading up to the Medium Attack.

Energy Vulnerability - Debuffs:

Each time a buff expires on Superior Iron Man, he places an indefinite Energy Vulnerability debuff on the opponent. Max: 99.

These Energy Vulnerability debuffs reduce the opponent’s Energy Resistance by -90.

Auto-Block Ability Accuracy is reduced by -20% for each Energy Resistance debuff on the opponent.

Special 1:

Superior Iron Man gains 5 Vigilance buffs upon triggering this Special Attack. These buffs last 2.5 seconds and expire 1 at a time.

Each time the opponent fails to miss an Attack due to these Vigilance buffs, Superior Iron gains 2% of his Max Power as a Power Gain buff over 1 second(s).

Special 2:

For each Energy Vulnerability debuff on the opponent, place a matching Armour Break debuff on the opponent. Each of these Armour Break debuffs last 4 seconds after the Special Attack ends.

Superior Iron Man gains an Unblockable buff once this Special Attack ends, lasting 4 seconds. This buff triggers at the start of the Special Attack and is paused until the Special Attack ends if Superior Iron Man is defending.

Special 3:

Superior Iron Man gains 20 Energise Buff all lasting indefinitely. So long as Superior Iron Man has at least 1 Energise buff, he will gain +30% Power Rating.

Landing hits will cause 1 Energise Buff to expire over 1 second(s).

Signature Ability - Endo-Symbiotic Augmentations

While Attacking:

If Superior Iron Man wins a fight and faces another opponent of the same class as the beaten opponent within 2 fights that Superior Iron Man has fought in. Superior Iron Man places 5 - 20 Energy Resistance debuffs on the opponent.

While Defending:

Increase Regeneration Potency by+15% - +40%. Superior Iron Man reduces the potency of Heal Reduction effects apart from Poison by a flat -60% without reducing potency below 0%.

Synergies:
Extremis 3.0 - With Himself

All Champions Except Superior Iron-Man: Winning a fight grants the Attacker an indefinite Cross-Fight Fury and Energise passive of 10% Potency for the next fight they participate in.

Where I End And You Begin: With Infamous Iron Man

Superior Iron Man: Increase Buff Potency by +35%.

Infamous Iron Man: Shock and Cowardice debuffs become Passive and gain +35% Potency.

Breaking Point: With Daredevil (Classic), Daredevil (Hell’s Kitchen) and Captain America (Classic)

Captain America: Critical Damage Rating scales up to 70% of Captain America’s Block Proficiency.

Daredevil (Both): Gain a 100% chance to Evade Guaranteed Critical Hits, this cannot be reduced by Ability Accuracy Reduction.

Superior Iron Man: Increase the potency of Cross-Fight Fury and Energise effects gained from Extermis 3.0 by +50%.

Superior Design: With Iron Man (Infinity War), Hulkbuster, Silver Centurion and Iron Patriot

Synergy Champions: Molecular Armor and Armour Up effects grant +17.5% Offensive Power Rating, this does not stack.

I Think I Rock It Better: With Venom, Carnage and Anti-Venom

Superior Iron Man: If at least one Armour Up buff is active, reduce Evade Ability Accuracy of #Spider-Verse Heroes by -200%.

Venom and Carnage: If a buff is Nullified or fails to trigger, gain a passive version of the buff lasting 12 seconds.

Anti-Venom: Up to 15 non-Genetic Memory debuffs on the opponent are considered Genetic Memory debuffs for Anti-Venom’s Special 2.

AXIS Fallout: With Red Skull, Scarlet Witch (Classic), Doctor Doom and Hulk (Classic)

#Heroes: Gain up to +20% Additional Attack Rating based on how high the opponent’s health is.

#Villains: Reduce the opponent’s Attack Rating by up to -35% based on how low the fighter’s health is.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    OMG. I literally logged in — as in, I was browsing without being signed in — just to tell you how. Freaking. Awesome. This. Is.

I am not joking. This is amazing and you know why? It gives me hope that one day, something like this will actually happen.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    ESF said:

OMG. I literally logged in — as in, I was browsing without being signed in — just to tell you how. Freaking. Awesome. This. Is.

I am not joking. This is amazing and you know why? It gives me hope that one day, something like this will actually happen.

What he said
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★

• Options
    ESF said:

Thanks a lot bro, means a lot to me.
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 280 ★★
    TL;DR
    gimme a recap
  • Options
    edited November 2022

TL;DR
    gimme a recap

-High Energy Resistance from his personal Armour Up buff (Designed to mitigate Energy DOTs and as a defensive ability)
    -Immune to Power Drain, Power Burn, Power Steal, Armour Break and Armour Shatter
    -Big Regeneration whenever Superior Iron Man gets low
    -Ramps up damage by stacking Energy Vulnerability debuffs from having his own buffs expire
    -Auto-Block and Miss Counter
    -Adjustable Fury buff based on combo length
    -Gains more Power from Miss matchups
    -Massive SP2 damage
    -Lots of buffs from the SP3 to help ramp up Energy Vulnerability

That's basically everything important
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    This is really good!

I appreciate the coloured text as well, makes it so much easier to read :)
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    I hope kabam gets some ideas from you.. although the armor sounds cool.. I thought superior ironman had some symbiote abilities.

here is my thought, the armor heals itself and after few times getting hit by same debuff gain some immunity to it.. 10% to 90% immunityv base on signature level 200.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    One thing I think would work well is tying the power control immunities to having the armor buff-that gives mystic power control more potential play against him with nullify while still shutting out tech opponents. Its definitely a cool concept, I like the energy vulnerability ramp-up and that L2 could give some crazy numbers depending on how big the armor breaks are.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    This is a god tier champion rework right here