**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vent: I can't stand being parried in BGs, and I can't stand sandbaggers in BGs.

I've lost countless matches because of being parried, and being reparried. I've legitimately can't even remember the last time I matched up against an actual Cavalier player like myself. I'm Diamond I. My match history is full of Thronebreakers who have ~5-10 rank 3 six stars. For reference, my top champs consist of two r2 six stars and eight r4 5 stars. I went on a 4-game winning streak against Thronebreaker sandbaggers, and with a little bit of luck, I was just one win away from the gladiator's circuit. But holy mother of Christ. The matchmaking hit me with a six-game losing streak, and I don't know what I expected. God forbid there's some way Kabam could impose even a little punishment, like introducing a rule where if there is such a disparity between two halves of a players roster (i.e 2-stars compared to r4s) then the player would be shadow banned temporarily. And for the love of all things good left on this earth, just take away the "Accept" and "Decline" feature. It simply promotes matching your secondary account. And if the forum mods/devs/whoever think they can just tell players to stop doing this and have it work, they are suffering from a 100% chance to miss. I've tried really hard not to type in all caps.

Thank you. I'm livid. I'm gonna try again tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    Señor DudeSeñor Dude Posts: 67
    If my only options in Diamond I are cheaters, then objectively, Kabam's matchmaking is flawed.
  • Options
    Better meeting bigger accounts than modders

I'm not meeting bigger accounts, I'm meeting sandbaggers. They've been addressed formally by Kabam as cheaters.
  • Options
    And I know that a sandbagger and a modder are two drastically different things. A player with no r3 six stars and no title of Thronebreaker should not be able to match with a developed, overpowered (in comparison) roster. The difficulty should get progressively harder as you move up the ranks, but cheaters make it impossible to do so.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    You reached your limit... How many CAV do u think u r gonna meet in glad circuit...
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    If you don’t want to match accounts with a higher progression title than yourself, you shouldn’t be able to compete for the same rewards.

No free rides in this game mode.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I’m paragon, and came up against a low level Tronebreaker and felt a little sorry for them. They had no chance. I wasn’t sandbagging,
    had my strongest team, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles. I’ve also come up against a paragon player trying to sandbag, and half the roster with 2* champs. Maybe Kabam have already fixed matchmaking and you’d get matched with them anyway.

You can only get matched with the people around you. Honest question, if there are no other cav players in Diamond to match at that moment, who do you expect to be matched with? Other people in Diamond, or Cav players in Bronze / Silver? Because if it’s the latter that really is not fair to everyone else.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    If you can't people in your tier, you don't deserve to move up.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★

I'm Diamond I. My match history is full of Thronebreakers who have ~5-10 rank 3 six stars. For reference, my top champs consist of two r2 six stars and eight r4 5 stars. I went on a 4-game winning streak against Thronebreaker sandbaggers, and with a little bit of luck, I was just one win away from the gladiator's circuit.

Not to be that guy but if you are in Diamond 1 then you are not 1 win away from gladiators circuit. You may be 1 win away from vibranium. Just saying!!
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited November 2022

For real your complaining about being parried . I can almost guarantee 100% of the people you have matched have the parry mastery activated you should expect to be parried an adjust accordingly sir bg's isn't a quick quest you have to take masteries Into account

Agree. But it does seem the AI is parrying heavies more with SYG, etc. But I just have to move on (after a few random loud outbursts).
  • Options
    Honestly, I think it’s going to take them at least a year to sort out the matchmaking system. I agree cavalier accounts should not be going up against giant thronebreaker & paragon accounts. There should be someway for them to make it where you’re more likely to play someone you have a chance of winning against at least throughout the victory track. GC should be based on whatever your win rate is in you current league
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    As long as we are all playing for the same rewards, you will match whoever is in your bracket regardless of account size or progression title. Maybe with the success of BG’s kabam can make different versions which cavaliers fight only cavaliers and thronebreakers against thronebreakers and so on but as of now we all are fighting for the same rewards.