Brag about your six stars :)

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
I am guessing I was not the only one who was hoarding six shards . Here are mine . I am quite happy about Maw and Venom

Comments

• TeeBleezyTeeBleezy Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2022
    Still chasing Tigra but in the past couple weeks, I've pulled Spidey99, Scorpion and Mr. Negative. I'm not complaining; especially considering they all synergize with Venom to make one of my favorite champs even more fun to play!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    These were all from Nexus I held onto after exploring Act 7 recently. Very pumped about Rintrah especially! 😊

• silentagsilentag Member Posts: 432 ★★★

Pulls after finishing 8.1 exploration last week
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,831 ★★★★★

I wish I had him 2 years ago...Maybe he would be r3 cuz he may slap in current BG meta.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    not ganna lie that initial post has horrible champs xD im glad you see the brightness of the 2. even so must suck not pulling some god tier type champs
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I didn't save up any shards in order to do a big post-update opening, but I got Quicksilver from the featured just before the update. I also got a Maw dupe and some sigs on Miles.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Got couple of really good pulls lately. Kg, kg dup also, kp, bwdo, and peni dupe
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I have 205 6* champs, which one do you want me to brag about?
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Well, I think I got very lucky with my 6* pulls overall... After a 4-year pause from the game, I re-installed this summer and since then I gathered about 25 6*, now have 31 in total.

Of the 31, I believe I have at least 7 that are considered "TOP OF THE GAME" (according to some tier lists)... That's close 25%, which is a great ratio, I believe...

- Nick Fury (Dupe
    - Hyperion (Dupe)
    - Apocalypse (also have 6* Cable)
    - Red Magneto
    - Dr. Doom
    - Tigra
    - Omega Sentinel

So I am now on the hunt for a top tier Science Champ, then I have one of the best options of every class (hoping for Human Torch!)

(Also some honorable mentions like Dragon Man, Gulli 2099, Stealth Spidey. Then again, my first 6* dupe ever was Superior Iron Man! :D )