**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Great start to relics

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Great start to relics, i must say.

Comments

• Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Nothing about it on Trello bug tracker yet, I wonder what the issue is
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

I don't know why this message went out... Relics aren't even meant to be out yet. We've disabled the message.

So Relics are still set to release this wednesday? No delays?
    Relics aren't going to release until later this month. If we mentioned Wednesday somewhere let me know and I'll get that fixed!
    Probably a mixup on my part in that case! Was thinking they'd release wednesday because that's when the new event drops and the solo objective comes out that gives 2000 3* relic shards. Too many dates to keep track of lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Lol the message saying they weren't ready went out accidentally...so you're saying the plan was not to have them ready yet lol

No, they always said later in the month for November.
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★

I don't know why this message went out... Relics aren't even meant to be out yet. We've disabled the message.

That's the message to be put out the day after Relics are released.
    They know yet that relics will not work ahaahah
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Kudos to having the message already prepped though. Seems like everyone is starting to get on the same page of hoping for the best but expecting new content to be broken on release.
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    It doesn't matter when in November, they will be bugged regardless. Just the way things are "lately"...
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Even the error messages now are errors?

Glad to see it was handled quickly.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★

Skynet... sentient AI, u are no longer in control