**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured Crystals Rigged

KingCap512KingCap512 Posts: 11
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Bought and saved for 30 featured crystal hoping to get the fun champion Galan but instead was met with 5 copies of Groot 5 copies of miles morales and 5 copies of Professor X half of my crystals were just 3 champions it’s very disappointing to see the balance of getting old horrible champs to new fun champs that far apart
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    I guess mine is rigged too. I got QS, then X23 and finally AA.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,492 ★★★★★
    Last featured I opened sabretooth in 6 out of 7 crystals. This time I’ve gotten Titania, galan, and quicksilver. It’s all just RNG friend
  • I opened 17 total. I duped Miles 3 or 4 times but I also got Titania, Quicksilver and duped him, Valkyrie, got and awakened Maw, awakened my AA, and got a few other new-to-me champs. Didn’t get the Galan I was hoping for but I’m happy with how the RNG gods treated me
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★
    That's all bad luck at one instance
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Mine were rigged as well. Quicksilver, Valkyrie, Gorr, Wiccan, and Titania out of 15 crystals.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    all ill say is you dont see people duping galan or QS 3-5 times in the same batch of 10... ever, but youll see 6 groot duped casually in batches every day... sure its not rigged just the numbers are for show :)
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I open 10 afew hours ago and got Galan & Titania as new champs.
  • all ill say is you dont see people duping galan or QS 3-5 times in the same batch of 10... ever, but youll see 6 groot duped casually in batches every day... sure its not rigged just the numbers are for show :)

You never saw when I pulled and duped hype three times in one haul? I’ve also seen people dupe call multiple times or pull and other features back to back. The forum usually sees multiple posts of negative RNG while positive RNG usually stays within a couple of posts
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

all ill say is you dont see people duping galan or QS 3-5 times in the same batch of 10... ever, but youll see 6 groot duped casually in batches every day... sure its not rigged just the numbers are for show :)

You never saw when I pulled and duped hype three times in one haul? I’ve also seen people dupe call multiple times or pull and other features back to back. The forum usually sees multiple posts of negative RNG while positive RNG usually stays within a couple of posts
    never said youll never see them, i pulled hulkling and OS back to back with only 2 ft last featured set, i know theres plenty of lucky pulls.. just not as many as the horrible ones. like ive said before i know there pics and people pulling featured champ and maybe duping them in same batches, but the ratios of that compared to groot WS and rockets being pulled... well its just not comparable. listen man i believe everyone has the right to believe what ever the companies tell ya, but if you cant code and show the algorithms then this is just a "he said she said" argument.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    With all due respect to the forum addicts here, the only way you’ll know the validity of the crystals is if an independent company verifies the game’s mechanics. Fortunately, one exists nearby in Burnaby.

Otherwise, just laugh with all the senior devs looking at this show.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,216 ★★★★★
    Well, what did you get on the other 15?
This discussion has been closed.