**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much 7* shard for a 7*

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
So in our alliance we have been discussing along with the community and nobody really knows how much 7* shard do we need to get a 7* by May of next year.

It’s only the right thing to do…. Which is to let all of us know how many shards will be needed. Fair to say is 10k and 15k for featured just like all other crystals. I hope kabam DOES NOT wait to see how much shard in average everyone has at the end of Black Friday deals and also at the end of the year to all of the sudden “announce” a change or the official quantity early next year.

I might have missed it but if anyone has the exact amount of 7* shard needed for a 7* please share it.

Blessings,

Comments

• TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 673 ★★★
    TBD
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Reminder they have this posted in the release notes.

Get 7-Star Shards from Duplicate 6-Star Champions! When you obtain a duplicate 6-Star Champion, you’ll get 275 7-Star Shards! You must update to v37.0 to start collecting 7-Star Shards on Duplicates! My guess is a 7* will take 10,000 shards.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/v37-0-release-notes/

• AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 168 ★★
    edited November 2022
    I’m hoping they release the amount of shards needed for 7* before cyber weekend, in case they include deals with 7* shards in it.
    I’d like to know if they offer something like that, that x amount of 7* shards will take me close or not to actually forming a 7* crystal.
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    7* shards should be 50k n for end game players to keep them out of the hands of those not pushing there progression titles it should be a thing that end game players earn the benefit of over the rest to separate them. Cavalier and under already getting to much a jump on the game for very little effort and I'm not an end game player but to manage to get a 7* before u beat the collector or xbones the champion and grand master should never be the case.
  • It really doesn’t matter at this moment. We will know when it gets closer
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★

7* shards should be 50k n for end game players to keep them out of the hands of those not pushing there progression titles it should be a thing that end game players earn the benefit of over the rest to separate them. Cavalier and under already getting to much a jump on the game for very little effort and I'm not an end game player but to manage to get a 7* before u beat the collector or xbones the champion and grand master should never be the case.

Why does that matter though? Not like they'll be able to jump right into act 6 and find it easy. Not to mention even being able to rank up a 7*
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    I just want to see the 7* pool
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    So did anyone find out the amount ??? Or this is still in limbo? Knowing how much is needed matters a lot @GinjabredMonsta ….. what’s the point of saving for that desired car worth “xxx” get excited and all of the sudden sorry pal…. The car is worth “xxxxxxx” instead because of how much others have saved. Bruhhh!!!! I would love to hope and “assume” it’s 10k but I did the same about the Deadpool event and other things in the game and we all know how that turned out 😂
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    10k or 20k is my guess.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
  • __SF__ said:

So did anyone find out the amount ??? Or this is still in limbo? Knowing how much is needed matters a lot @GinjabredMonsta ….. what’s the point of saving for that desired car worth “xxx” get excited and all of the sudden sorry pal…. The car is worth “xxxxxxx” instead because of how much others have saved. Bruhhh!!!! I would love to hope and “assume” it’s 10k but I did the same about the Deadpool event and other things in the game and we all know how that turned out 😂

In your analogy, you apparently knew what the car was worth and then they changed the price. Also why would the price change due to how much people have saved? It doesn’t matter right now because to be honest, the amount probably hasn’t even been decided yet. They have us the option to start collecting early which is fine I guess, but until it gets closer to being released, we prob won’t know what the actual amount is for them. The safe bet would be 10k +
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    @GinjabredMonsta exactly. 10k. That’s what is “supposed” to be just like all other crystals. Why would it change?? Well… kabam is notorious for changes like this. It’s just fair to put a sticker price already that way u can freely shop for Black Friday deals and prepare for next May. Kabam might already have an estimate of what an average account is going to pull next year. If that average is way higher, the cost might be raised to fit within a “budget”…. For that, I rather not shop for Black Friday deals and just grind my way to 20-30k… if you gave me the cost to be 20k now…. Cool… fair for everyone and I can “shop” for deals and prepare myself for the next May with a specific target. Thanks for replying brother. Blessings..
  • __SF__ said:

@GinjabredMonsta exactly. 10k. That’s what is “supposed” to be just like all other crystals. Why would it change?? Well… kabam is notorious for changes like this. It’s just fair to put a sticker price already that way u can freely shop for Black Friday deals and prepare for next May. Kabam might already have an estimate of what an average account is going to pull next year. If that average is way higher, the cost might be raised to fit within a “budget”…. For that, I rather not shop for Black Friday deals and just grind my way to 20-30k… if you gave me the cost to be 20k now…. Cool… fair for everyone and I can “shop” for deals and prepare myself for the next May with a specific target. Thanks for replying brother. Blessings..

It would change because new rarity new costs. Someone pointed out somewhere that the 3* and 4* are 2k, 5* and 6* is 10k. Which is why I said safe but is 10k plus. Wouldn’t be surprised if 12 -15k is where we land with costs