**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

This seems wrong - Elder rewards have 3* materials

MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
edited November 2022 in General Discussion

I just completed the side quest on Elder difficulty and these are the rewards. I assumed they were something to do with relics but they dropped into my regular T2B/T3B inventory- you know for 2 and 3*.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I just completed the side quest on Elder difficulty and these are the rewards. I assumed they were something to do with relics but they dropped into my regular T2B/T3B inventory- you know for 2 and 3*.

Do things it a bug
  • edited November 2022
    Looks like a text bug. Those are Alloy Fragments, not Catalyst fragments

Edit: whoops missed the part where you said they got added to your t2b category, my bad. That’s definitely not right then
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Where do these things show up in inventory? I may just be caffeine-deficient, but I can’t seem to find them or the shards from the objective.

Dr. Zola
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    There probs catalysts for the relics as they dont look similar to the frags of rank up for champs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

There probs catalysts for the relics as they dont look similar to the frags of rank up for champs

That's what I'm thinking. We're getting 3* Relics, we'll need 3* Champs Ranked.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

My tier 2 basic and tier 2 alloy fragments are different quantities right now, so I dont think they actually stacked. I think it is just a text error in the description box + relic related materials not being visible yet in Inventory.

I also checked; they're separate...just can't see the details related to relics.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,883 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Relic documentation noted you can apply a lower tier relic to a top tier champ (but not a top tier relic to a lower tier champ). So a 3* relic pairing with a 6* champ is not a problem.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Relic documentation noted you can apply a lower tier relic to a top tier champ (but not a top tier relic to a lower tier champ). So a 3* relic pairing with a 6* champ is not a problem.
    Just looking at possibilities.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yeah I was maxed on Tier 2 Basic and Tier 3 Basic prior to completing the Side Quest and I didn't receive any new ones in overflow so they are definitely being tracked as something different in your inventory. Seems like a text issue at most.