**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to R5 first

Tomorrow I'll be able to max out either wolvie or iceman, who should I go with? Both are duped

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Hmm....both very useful. Depends. I'd say Iceman simply because of versatility. Wolvie is good for the Regen if you need sustainable.
  • JJGJJG Posts: 145
    WVPride91 wrote: »
    Tomorrow I'll be able to max out either wolvie or iceman, who should I go with? Both are duped

they are both really good one for damage and one for regen i think you should go for iceman becaus it believe its a better champion then wolverine
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Iceman.
  • WVPride91WVPride91 Posts: 74
    I was learning more towards iceman dude to the fact I can get through map 5 in AQ due to wolvie regen even at R4
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    It has to be wolverine. Sure Iceman has many utilities, but wolverine gets your further. Plus, if you have the mutant crit team the bleeds are even better
  • Depends on where u are and rest of ur roaster..
    Sure iceman is a good option but Wv reduce ur item spend in AQ and Quest..

And as Scholia says.. he just got a crazy good synergi =)
  • WVPride91WVPride91 Posts: 74
    I'm on Act 5 chapter 2 so far...wolvie would be the best to get me through that to get uncollected? Lol
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I'm on Act 5 chapter 2 so far...wolvie would be the best to get me through that to get uncollected? Lol

Both would help in different ways.....every part of 5.2 has different needs because of the different rules (buffs) for each part of it.

Wolvie is very effective...especially if you save his specials....the regen you get from having full energy outweighs using his specials, unless it is a "killshot"...

Iceman is a multitool that solves many issues. Have trouble with evade champs?...he is the answer.....are you bad at baiting specials and killed by super atracks?...his ice armor will save your butt...this is in addition to his immunities and other abilities
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

Wolvie has not made it on my team yet in act5, some will swear by him but as others have said the versatility of iceman just is too great. Evade, sp3 tanker, good damage, helps with caltrops lane in 5.2.4 (or on boss if you do not take that path). Wolvie's regen is so great even at r4 that he still is awesome in AQ where I use him most. Iceman even is great for AW offense b/c of the NCs, classic spideys, BWs, and even against all or nothing nodes and hyperion. Slowly he is becoming the top mutant among most people in the community
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I know everyone will be saying iceman because he is the better overall champ, and I agree he is. But I'm telling you, Wolverine will help you clear game content (story mode) way easier than Iceman if you use him properly (keep his power full to maximize regen).
    Wolverine is just a healing monster. Go with him, you'll be happy for AQ and Story mode, heck even getting through AW paths, he just never dies that dude.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Wolvie