**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.1.6 Cavalier Boss Sentinel (Any tips)

Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips

By the way guys I have to become Cavalier before Candy Shop Gone (I have 123,000 Candies for T5BC and also for some other things) Soo please help me
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Help on path or just the boss?
  • Boss wise I'd go cap marvel or corvus and bull your way through. I used king Groot and he wouldn't have his power drained. Just keep intercepting or baiting heavies
  • Pathwise I'd go the empowered immunity lane, bring guardian, marvel, doom, corvus, blade, havok. Get some corvus charges on that path. Doom on Heimdall, blade for thing. Also if you have the resources you may want to rank some of them up to make further content easier.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    don't use Corvus. He won't keep any charges due to fisticuffs. Cap marvel or Hyperion would be good options
  • Initially but doesn't he gain them back when his charges expire then refresh? Feel like it's been so long since I did that boss, def used king Groot when I did...
  • Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134

Initially but doesn't he gain them back when his charges expire then refresh? Feel like it's been so long since I did that boss, def used king Groot when I did...

I don't have king groot
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

Initially but doesn't he gain them back when his charges expire then refresh? Feel like it's been so long since I did that boss, def used king Groot when I did...

No he doesn't. I did my completion run with Corvus and was disappointed to find that out. I highly recommend not using Corvus for this boss
    Sazed said:

No he doesn't. I did my completion run with Corvus and was disappointed to find that out. I highly recommend not using Corvus for this boss
    Then whom to use
    Sazed said:

He is my best champ and also after have some charges then he will become a great damage dealer

Help on path or just the boss?

Both