**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally!

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Thousands of Units, multiple Arenas, who knows how many Crystals. I finally have a Goldpool! Don't even care if it's a 4*, or that I paid for it. Mission accomplished.

Comments

• Options
    Oh, from paying for the Platinum Pass ?

Cus even without it, 4* PlatPool is in the final (free, non-Plat track) chest, just have to wait 29 days.

As well as more 5* PlatPool Piece Selectors as well (in case anyone misses the certain Trade-In store offers they would be looking for).. (and 6* versions for higher level, or Plat track).

• Options

Oh, from paying for the Platinum Pass ?

Cus even without it, 4* PlatPool is in the final (free, non-Plat track) chest, just have to wait 29 days.

As well as more 5* PlatPool Piece Selectors as well (in case anyone misses the certain Trade-In store offers they would be looking for).. (and 6* versions for higher level, or Plat track).

Yes I bought the Pass.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    You could have gotten him from the plat pass lol.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

For the people who spends it's very good offer. Tonns of extra stuff with it.
    They will get 6* rocket too.
    Countless good pool crystals
    Many more super fabulous crystals.
    Many of those nexus crystals.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    One of the best offers I've seen in a while....if u are one piece away from both 5 and 6 star pool (like I am) you will be able to get both. Six star rocket most likely....1k units.....bunch of cav crystals....tons of gold pool crystals....I'm SHOCKED it's only ten bucks ...if u rarely spend I'd say this should be the one time you buck up...def worth it
  • Options

I'll get a Rocket Dup out of it so....meh. I usually buy any Passes they have anyway.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Now you have a solid synergy with Nick Fury he's a shiny trophy. 😎🤘